Chapter 37

You come out of the bathroom looking disappointed but also kind of relieved that you still have time to let your relationship with Jimin grow at its own pace.

Ari notices your disappointment and hugs you, "Its okay, babies can be a handful anyway."

Eunwoo and Dennis joins the hug and pats your head.

With everyone thinking of you possibly having a child kind of filled your heart with unexpected euphoria, you do realise if it were to happen it would be too soon for both you and Jimin yet you were looking forward to it. Now you have all the time you need to let your relationship grow with him but all these feelings also made you realise that you are way much more in love with him than you thought you were, you cant wait to actually have this happen, in the distant future indeed, you are incredibly happy just thinking about it. You, him and a mini mochi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Jimin are at the office, everyone left, you both stayed to spend some time together as you do every night.

**You are sitting on the office table while he is standing next to you serving the food he prepared for you**

"Miss Hwasa gave you a sick leave six days ago, you keep coming every day when I have told you to stay home and rest, you even refuse to get examined at the hospital", Jimin complains while serving you some rice porridge.

"Would ya relax?", you roll your eyes while resting your head on his shoulder.

"Relax and wait till you die?", he pouts while feeding you rice porridge.

You suddenly get flashbacks of the prank calls you have been getting and space out.

Jimin notices your expression change.

"Hey? whats wrong?", he asks.

"Ummm... I kinda have been getting prank calls?", you tell him.

"What does the caller say?", he asks.

"They tell me to stop what I am doing or I will regret it... and they just hung up", you reply.

"Who could it be? do you recognise the voice?", he puts down the bowl and starts dialling a number.

"Not really, they use a voice changer", you tell him.

He calls Officer Song Joongki, "I need you to trace a phone number."

You quickly take your phone and show him the phone number and he narrates the number to the officer and asks him to find who it is as soon as possible.

"Dont worry, I will protect you... I wont let anything happen to you", he lands a soft kiss on your forehead.

You smile, "I dont think its a big deal though", you assure him.

"Okay, now finish your porridge", he continues feeding you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He drops you home after you both spend quality time together.

You feel better now that you have eaten something other than just fruits but you still find yourself craving for something sour.

"What if the pregnancy test was wrong?", a thought pops up.