Chapter 19

--Hwasa and Ari go back to your department to discuss a few things leaving you in front of the practice room--

Joonie sees you and waves, "y/n!!"

"Hiya Joonie!!", you wave back walking towards them with an adorable smile on your face.

You notice Jimin occupied by his phone, "Did he not see me", you wonder.

"Wasnt your friend hired as well?", Tae asks you.

"I need a break", Kookie walks out.

"Yeah she is downstairs with Miss Hwasa, they had a few things to discuss", you tell Tae.

"Ayo! Kooks!! Wait me", Tae goes out looking for Kookie.

You keep looking at Jimin expecting him to talk to you but he keeps avoiding you.

As you start walking towards him, he walks out of the practice room. You see him walking into the elevator, you sprint towards him and get in just about when the elevator was about to close.

"You hire me just so you could spend time with me and then you ignore me when I am finally here?", you ask him.

"I submitted your job application yesterday and I wanted to withdraw it this morning but by the time I went to Joonie, you were already accepted and he had asked you to come to the office", Jimin tells you looking at the elevator door.

You stop the elevator and stand in front of him so he would look at you while conversing, "Why would you wanna withdraw it, do you not wanna spend time with me?"

"Y/n, you have got to stop confusing me, what happened last night? When you were caressing my hair and holding me I thought you felt the same.. Did that kiss mean nothing to you?? Do you regret what happened last night? Why did you leave without saying a word??", Jimin asks you.

"shhhh", you place your index finger on his lips.

"Would ya breathe?", you tell him.

He moves your hand away, "I need answers, y/n."

"I am sorry okay? I do feel the same, I like you too! And not in a celebrity crush way, I realised it was way more than that when we were at Eunwoo's.... I was just afraid, it was all too good to be true, I was afraid that I will put your career in trouble, I was afraid you will-", you get interrupted.

He kisses you softly and then lands a peck on your forehead, "Maybe if we just focused on the positive things, the negative things will cancel them out

He kisses you softly and then lands a peck on your forehead, "Maybe if we just focused on the positive things, the negative things will cancel them out. I like you and I have a strong feeling this could turn into something way more serious. If you would just give it the time it needs and let go of the unnecessary thoughts."

"I promise to not give up on us then", you tell him.

"I promise as well", he tells you.

He moves towards you with the intention of pinning you to the wall of the elevator which makes you slip and hit one of the buttons.

--The elevator opens to the floor where TXT works--

"For God's sake hyung at least leave your work place out of this", Soobin comments on the scene in front of him.

Jimin quickly presses on the buttons to close and pause the elevator again.

"Hmm so you do spend time with a lot of girls outside of work", you tell him with annoyance.

"Those were just-", you interrupt Jimin.

"Its okay, you dont need to explain to me about your past flings. They dont matter now, what matters is the fact that you genuinely like me. I look forward to being Park Jimin's distraction", You wink at him.

He chuckles at your charm, "Its like with every minute I spend with you, I like you even more.. But I just want to tell you that yes I genuinely like you and please never think of what we are having as just a fling."

He kisses your forehead.

"Awnn I love his forehead kisses", you think to yourself, just looking at him with adoration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so hungry, I have been waiting for the elevator for the past 30 mins! I need to get to the canteen" Soobin says so out of frustration, standing in front of the elevator.

"Why dont you go down the stairs?", Yeonjun asks him.

"As if I didnt think about that", Soobin rolls his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know you are mad at me but let me make up for it, please meet me at the cafe near the Hybe Building", Ari texts Jaewook.