Chapter 35

--The next morning--

You both are sleeping unclothed under a warm blanket, snuggling and cuddling. You woke up a while ago but didnt want to get up, you feel too cozy in his arms to be getting up. You feel warm and protected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Joonie is cooking for the boys--

"There are kids in South Africa who cant afford to have all three meals", Jin starts whispering to the boys.

"and while we can afford to have more than ten meals a day, we still choose to have Namjoon's burnt pancakes", Suga replies.

"Jin Hyung, you can keep telling us about the kids in South Africa but nothing will make us like his burnt pancakes", Kookie tells Jin.

"I donated some food to the underdeveloped countries in that continent but if you start with that story again, I will move to South Africa", Tae looks down with an annoyed look on his face.

"Can we just be glad that we are at least being fed breakfast?", Hobi tells the boys.

Joonie serves the pancakes.

"Okay?", Suga lets out a nervous chuckle

"This looks yum", Jin starts eating.

Joonie looks at Jin with adoration.

Hobi starts eating.

Suga starts eating seeing Hobi eat, "I love your food."

"I think I am getting better", Joonie tells the boys with his sweet dimpled smile.

"Yes it actually tastes better", Suga tells him while eating.

"Really?", Kookie looks at Suga and starts eating as well.

"Wow Hyung, you are getting better", Kookie comments.

"It looks burnt though", Tae comments.

Jin kicks Tae from under the table.