Chapter 20

"Are you still mad at me?", Ari asks Jaewook.

"No I am not, I was out of town for a shooting. I called you that day to let you know that I wouldnt be available on the phone for some time cause we have network issues there. But you didnt pick up and I got worried.. I didnt receive most of your texts until I got back in to the city and my messages werent getting delivered.. Also I have to go back again this evening, but I will be back in a week", he explains.

"And you had me thinking......", Ari sighs heavily.

He chuckles, "Were you worried that I would be mad?"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY!", Ari says out of annoyance.

The couple on the table next to Ari and Jaewook, starts looking at them.

"Oh I am sorry", Jaewook apologises to them

"I promise to make it up to you with a romantic date when I return", he tells her with a sweet smile on his face.

Ari smiles back wondering, "he is so sweet, why do I feel nothing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are sitting in front of the computer lost in thoughts of Park Jimin, "I cant believe this is actually real!! I am dating Park Jimin!!! His forehead kisses are so sweet, they melt me

You are sitting in front of the computer lost in thoughts of Park Jimin, "I cant believe this is actually real!! I am dating Park Jimin!!! His forehead kisses are so sweet, they melt me. I think I want another one, should I go to their practice room? but Miss Hwasa told me to be careful, i cant always be seen with him..... Ahhhh I am going crazy!!!"

You get a call from an unknown number, '"Hello?"

"Y/n!!! Its me Kaths!", Katherine exclaims.

"Oh my God!! Kaths! Its been so long.... Wait how are you calling from a local number?? Are you in Seoul?!", you ask her in an excited tone.

"Yes!! I am in Seoul! Theres so much to tell you, I need to meet you and Ari like right now!", Katherine tells you.

"But I am at work and she is supposed to be at work, how about we meet for dinner tonight??", you ask her.

"Yes, that sounds good. Seoul Dining at 9 pm?", she suggests.

"Alright Seoul Dining at 9 pm it is!", you agree.

--You both hang up--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK 

You get a call from Ari.

"I know we promised to not meet at the airport but I have to! I couldnt make it to the Karaoke, I have to go to the airport, I need to talk to him", Ari tells you panicking.

"Okay first of all, breath. You can still make it to the Airport, he is still at home he will leave in 30 minutes. If you leave now, you will get there before him. Go before you regret it", you tell her.