Chapter 28

You look down to find yourself standing on a path made of rose petals, there are heart shaped balloons everywhere, scented candles and a beautifully decorated table right in front of you.

"You did all of this?", you ask him.

"I had a little help from the boys but yeah", he replies with a smile.

You were astonished by all the decoration and the fact that someone made all these efforts just for you and that someone being Jimin, your heart is melting like hot lava.

You have so much adoration and love for him in your heart right now you really dont know how to put them into words, you are just looking around admiring his love for you.

He suddenly grabs your hand and kneels down.

"No no no wait... I love you too but its too soon like way too soon for a marriage proposal", you tell him nervously.

"Oh no hon, I am not kneeling down to ask you to marry me although I am glad to know that you love me too.. you also kinda ruined whatever I had prepared to say", Jimin says with a disappointed look.

"Oh.........", you quickly turn away out of embarassement.

"Look here", he tells you.

You look at him blushing.

"I felt the need to kneel down because I wanted to make this as special as possible. When I first saw you I didnt know I would fall for you this hard and deep and I know we havent been dating long enough but I cant avoid the feelings growing inside of me. Even if we hadnt met at the club after the concert, I know I would have done everything in my power to find you because God dammit that smile of yours got me whipped at first sight. But I guess I didnt really have to do anything because we are meant to be, even if you hadnt come to my concert, I would have met you through Eunwoo, this was meant to happen. I love you Y/n, I am deep in love with you and with every second passing by, I only fall deeper.", he confesses.

You kneel down to him and hold both his hands looking at him with teary eyes, "Its like only yesterday was I watching you through a screen, being a complete simp for your voice. I never imagined something so great happening to me. Even though I decided to not think about what would happen if our relationship ever came out to the public, I would play several outcomes in my mind and scare myself. But now that you have told me all of that, I realise how much you mean to me and I dont care about the world, I care about you. I love you too, Jimin. I love you more."

Jimin hugs you tight, "So will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought I already was", you reply hugging him back.

"Nah you are my wife", he tells you giggling.

You both get up and he takes you to the table, "I have a special dinner prepared for you, since we never went out on that date", he tells you.

"Thats because you never sent anyone to my apartment to pick me up like you said you would", you tell him looking annoyed.

"Well now I am making up for it", he tells you.

He takes the cloche, uncovering the dish.

"We are having Buttered steak and shrimp", he tells you

"HOLY SHIT!", you exclaim.

"I know the dinner looks delicious but damn that reaction was marvellous", he says while looking at you in astonishment.

"I FORGOT TO TELL EUNWOO ABOUT KATHS' WEDDING.. HE IS AT A MONTH LONG CAMP.. HE IS GONNA FUCKING KILL ME", you realise.

"And they say romance is dead", he shakes his head.

"Call him up after dinner and who is Kaths?", he asks you.

You sit down and Jimin pours strawberry champagne into your glass.

"Kaths is a childhood friend of ours, she is here in Seoul.. She is getting married soon and I sent Eunwoo to a camp.. he is gonna kill me", you explain to him.

"What camp?", he asks you.

"Its a long story, I will tell you some other time", you reply.

--You both eat your dinner--

You take the last sip of your champagne, "Ahh I dont wanna leave this place.. Its so beautiful!!"

"Again, you are welcome", he replies.

"Thank you so so much Jimin, I love you", you tell him with a sweet smile.

"I love you too, beautiful", he replies with his cute eye smile.

You receive a text from Ari, 

"BITCH COME HOME ALREADY... JAEWOOK IS SLEEPING ON MY BED"

"Oh My God... I gotta go", You quickly get up and give a quick peck on Jimin's lips and run out.

"What have I gotten myself into", Jimin thinks with an adorable smile on his face.