Chapter 32

"But is it okay to go to your place? What if a fan see us? You could get into trouble", you tell him.

"Its about time they realise even celebrities have a personal life and can date whoever they want to", he replies.

"Yeah I am really sorry about that... Some fans really do be crossing the line", you apologise.

"You shouldnt be sorry, its not your fault and dont worry we will be careful enough for you to not be in the news tomorrow and besides its pretty late... Theres literally no one on the road", he assures you.

"I am not worried about that, Jimin. I am worried about your career", you tell him.

"Would ya chiiiiiiiiiiill", he pats your head.

"Mhmm I am chill", you reply.

"So what did you cook?", you ask him.

"Tteokbokki and spicy noodles", he replies.

"Wow sounds healthy", you tell him sarcastically.

"Alright, I am dropping you back", he tells you while pretending to take a U turn.

"Alright drop me back", you tell him.

"No I wont", he continues driving towards his building.

You chuckle, "Cant wait to eat the food you cooked."

"Oh are you gonna enjoy the dessert", he smirks.

"Ooh!! whats for dessert?", you ask him in an excited tone.

He grabs your hand and places it on his thigh slowly moving it upwards, "What do you think?"

You quickly take your hand away, "Oh my God, Park Jimin!!", You exclaim blushing hard.

He laughs heartily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He parks his car and starts removing his hoodie.

"Wha- what are you doing?", you ask nervously.

He hands you his hoodie smiling wide, "Dont worry I am not gonna do anything until we get to my room."

You hold his hoodie and watch him take another one from a drawer and wear it.

"How many of those do you even have?", you ask him.

"This is what it takes to be famous", he replies.

"They really got no personal space because of the obsessed fans", you think.

"What should I do with this?", you ask him showing him the hoodie he handed you.

"Wear it and cover yourself properly... You might never know who in the building ends up snitching", he tells you