Chapter 10

You are simultaneously admiring the car and the sunglasses the man is wearing

"Sir, whats your name?", you ask him.

He ignores you.

"What brand are you wearing? I mean those sunglasses.. what brand are they?", you are just so engrossed on the glasses he is wearing that him ignoring you does not bother you at all.

The fact that he is not even budging from all the questions you are asking him pops an idea into your mind.

You carefully remove his glasses and wear them.

"The heck is wrong with this girl", he wonders to himself.

"Ayy I look hot", you look at your reflection in the car window.

"What do you think?", you ask him.

"uh..", he looks away.

"Heh! Left him speechless", you reassure yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaewook?? whats going on?", Ari asks.

"First tell me, why didnt you call?", he replies.

"Its not even been 24 hours", Ari protests.

"I didnt know there were rules as to when you should call someone", he marks his point.

"There arent.. its just... whats with the car??", Ari asks.

"Well I was in the area trying to get some work done and I saw you struggling to start your car"

"I was gonna help and overheard you telling yourself something about how you wish you had a sports car", Jaewook explains.

"AND? YOU BOUGHT ME ONE? JUST CAUSE I SAID I-", Ari gets interrupted.

"Yeah well let me explain.. I was like this is the perfect chance to try and win you over"

"I know we met like yesterday but I am the type to you know? go out of my way to prove the girl i like its worth it", Jaewook says calmly.

"Oh so you have done this before..", Ari says in a disappointed tone.

"Oh no no.. Thats not what i meant-", Jaewook gets interrupted.

"Well then I will take the car and hopefully there will be more proofs on the way" Ari hangs up on Jaewook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ari walks to where you and the man wearing all black were standing and notices something different. The man doesnt have his sunglasses and the black blazer he was wearing.

You see that Ari is no longer on the call and you walk towards her looking all excited.

"Do I look cool or what", you ask her.

"I sometimes wonder what goes on in your head and then I stop wondering cause I get a headache", Ari makes a remark looking annoyed.

"You look mad, what happened?", you ask her looking concerned.

"Well apparently Mr Lee Jae-wook likes to spend a lot on girls he likes "

"I am gonna make him regret this"

"I thought he genuinely liked me but the man has had a lot of girls before and now I am gonna make him regret buying me this car", Ari gives a smoldering look.

"We... are not gonna kill anyone are we?", you ask her in a doubtful tone.

"No we are gonna clear his bank account", Ari tells you.

"WE ARE GONNA STEAL?!", you freak out.

Ari hits your head, "No! He likes to spend on the girls he like right? we are gonna let him do that".

"I am a little confused but I refuse to ask anymore questions", you say that while you wave at the man who is still standing beside the Lexus.

"Give him back his damn clothes", Ari snatches the sunglasses and walks towards the man.

"You are just jealous that i look cooler than you", you remove the blazer and give it back to the man.

"Tell him I will call tonight", Ari tells the man and gets into the car.

Your stomach growls and the fact that you guys have been standing in the sun for so long just hits you.

"Hey, why dont you go ahead"

"I am gonna grab lunch from somewhere near by and head home", you tell Ari.

"You dont want to attend the rest of your classes?", Ari asks.

"I got the details on my spring assignment so its okay" you tell her.

-----Ari drives off ----- 

Just when you start walking you realise the man is no longer there

"I didnt even see him walking away", you wonder.

All the chaos and the enthusiasm from getting a sports car and finding a cool pair of glasses drained all your energy. 

"Should have eaten those pancakes", your stomach growls louder.

You saw  a Tteokbokki shop on your way to the station before and think "I think it was that way"
"no no it was the other way", you start arguing with your mind.

Your vision gets blurry, "Oh hell no..... I dont.....wanna .....pass out-"