Chapter 26

"The view is so beautiful, I wish she was with me", Eunwoo thinks while admiring the view.

"Hey", he hears someone approaching from behind.

"Hi", he replies.

"The view is beautiful, isnt it?", she tells him sitting beside him.

"Yeah", he replies in an uninterested tone.

"Whats your name?", she asks.

"Its Eunwoo, whats yours?", he asks her.

"Haneul", she replies with a sweet smile.

"You have a pretty name", he compliments.

"Thank you, so why are you here?", she asks.

"To be honest, I dont even know the purpose of this camp... I just really needed a break so I registered and now I am here", he tells her.

She chuckles, "They hold this program or whatsoever twice a year and its for young adults that are too addicted to the internet, social media etcetera"

"Did you not wonder why we were asked to hand our phones to them when we arrived", she asks him.

"I am dumb but I blame Y/n", he thinks.

"Of course I kind of had a feeling thats what the camp was about when they told us to hand them our phones", he replies with a nervous smile.

She giggles, "Friends?"

"Sure I guess", he gives her a sweet smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- You and Ari are in the backstage hallway after the performance --

"You sure you dont wanna tell Miss Hwasa?", Ari asks.

"Yeah I am sure", you tell her.

"Y/n!!", Suga calls out your name running towards you.

"Suga?", you get confused watching him coming to you so hurriedly.

"Whats wrong?", you ask him.

"Are you okay?", he asks you with a concerned look.

"Yes, what happened to me?", you reply with a confused look.

"Jimin and I heard one of our staffs being very rude to you", Suga tells you.

"Ok good because this bitch didnt wanna inform anyone about that", Ari adds.

"Alright but Jimin didnt react too gravely to it did he?", you ask Suga.

"He was furious then, but we were being called to the stage so we had to go", he replies.

"Okay good, he didnt do anything", you sigh in relief.

"Uhmm..... She is getting fired like right now", Suga tells you.

"FIRED?!", you get astounded.

"Fired? Woah thats impressive!", Ari grins.

"No thats not impressive! Someone is getting fired because of me", you tell her.

"Not because of you, y/n. But because she said things she shouldnt have." Suga assures you.

You see the boys approaching with guards and you look at Jimin, his expressions were completely different from when he was on the stage. You couldnt tell he was bothered when they were performing but looking at him now you can tell Suga was right, he is furious.

You feel the need to talk to him but cant with all the guards and staffs around you. You have never seen him this angry, even when BTS would share stories of the members having fights you could never imagine Jimin being angry, thats the persona of him you had in your mind, always smiling and laughing. But this is the first time you have ever seen him mad and its giving you chills all over your body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The staff who was fired, was watching you from afar.

"I will do what I can in my power to see that you pay for the disrespect I was shown today", she decides while looking at you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- You and Ari drive back to Hybe in Ari's car --

You sit in front of your computer, staring blankly at the screen thinking about what happened earlier, "but firing her was a little too extreme?", you start thinking

"Hey now dont go on full overthinking mode", Ari tells you.

"Yeah I wont", you tell her.

"Y/n Wang? Can I see you for a moment?", Miss Hwasa gestures you to come out of your work room.

You walk out of the room, "Yes Maam?"

"Did she see you with Jimin?", she asks you.

"Who?', you ask her.

"The one who misbehaved with you earlier before their performance", she replies.

"How did you know?", you ask her.

"Jimin called me and asked me to take care of it", she tells you.

"I am so sorry about that I didnt mean for the situation to get so bad and I didnt know Jimin actually saw that happening...", you start explaining.

"Hey, its okay. Its not your fault... We take strict measures against any staff thats not good to their interns and of course Jimin wouldnt be able to handle anyone misbehaving with the one he loves", she tells you.

"With the one he loves?", you ask her.

"Oh you guys are still in the dating stage? forget I said that and dont tell him I said that", she replies nervously.

"I hope I didnt ruin Jimin's surprise", Hwasa thinks.

"So did she see you guys together?", Hwasa tries to take your mind off of what she said.

"No I dont think so, she knew we were alone in the greenroom but I dont think she saw or heard anything or I am sure she would have reacted way worse than that", you tell her.

"Oh good. You can get off work now", She tells you.

"But its not time to?", you ask her.

"Thats okay, we dont have much work for the interns tonight", she tells you.