Chapter 18

[Greetings from Hybe (Artist's visual team), thank you for applying to be a part of our team. We have accepted your application and are content to inform you that you can join our team. We would like to have you on board today itself, please come to our office and have your work discussed with the head of your department. Your request to bring an assistant, assuming they have equivalent qualifications as you, has been approved as well. We look forward to working with you.]

"What in the Bangtan Sonyeondan are they talking about??", you look at Ari in confusion.

"Were you drunk yesterday?", Ari asks you.

"No? and hows that relevant to this?", you ask her.

"Maybe you applied for a job under the influence?", she shrugs.

"I dont know.... was I drunk?", you wonder.

--You receive a call from an unknown number--

"Hello?", you put the call on speaker for Ari to hear.

"Hey y/n, its RM!", Joonie replies.

"Joonie? I just got an e mail-", you get interrupted by Joonie.

"Let me explain, Jimin wanted to spend more time with you and hence we came up with the idea of hiring you to work with our make up artists and assuming you would be more comfortable with your friend, we have hired her as well.. We submitted the application on your behalf and recommended you to the head of our visual team. Now, it is absolutely okay if you dont want to take this job", Joonie explains.

"Spending more time with Park Jimin? as his make up artist? HOLY HECK YEAH I WANNA DO THIS!", you think to yourself.

"uh..... y/n?", Joonie calls out your name on not getting an answer from your side.

"Yes! Its a yes from Ari as well!", you tell Joonie with excitement.

"Okay thats great! Be in our office in an hour?", Joonie asks.

"We will be there in an hour!", you assure him.

--You guys hang up--

"Its not a yes from my side!! I am trying to think of a way to make up to Jaewook... he is not answering my calls. And you were the one who told me to spend time with him. Now you want me to work with you and do BTS's make up?! and I am saying no to this, why? Count me the heck in!", Ari tells you.

"You confuse me in ways I never knew I could be confused in", you reply.

--You guys get ready and leave for work--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--You and Ari stand in front of the building looking at each other finding it hard to believe the fact that you guys are going to work for BTS--

The Guard in front of the building sees you and walks towards you both.