Chapter 22

--You, Kaths and Ari are at Seoul Dining--

"KATHS! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!!! I CANT BELIEVE ONE OF US IS ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED", you express your excitement.

"Girl sushhhh! How many places do you want us to be banned from?", Ari asks sarcastically.

"Where were you guys banned from?", Kaths asks in a confused tone.

"Its a long story, we will tell you some other time", Ari sighs.

"Yes its a long beautiful story", you say so while day dreaming about Jimin.

"God how love-struck are you?", Ari asks looking annoyed.

"OMG..... who is the unlucky guy?", Kaths asks, smirking.

You look at her annoyed, "I will tell you some other time."

"Now tell us about your Fiancé!", Ari asks Kaths excitedly.

"Ooh yeah lets talk about how unlucky he is", you smirk at Kaths.

"Haha very funny", Kaths replies with sarcasm.

"His name is Andre, We met last year at a bar....", Kaths gets interrupted.

"Whats with everyone meeting up at bars though?", Ari asks.

"Would you let her finish?", you give Ari an annoyed look.

"So we met at the bar... We were like uhm....... Friends with benefits?", Kaths says in a not so confident tone.

"Ahemmm", you smirk while raising your eyebrows at Kaths.

"Okay listen I wasnt looking for a relationship then!", Kaths protests.

"So how did this work out?", Ari asks.

"Well before we knew it, we caught feelings for eachother. I am in love with him, like I am so deep in love with him", Kaths says with the sweetest smile on her face.

"I know right?", you start thinking about Jimin again.

"I dont like this atmosphere", Ari says while stuffing herself with Kimchi.

"He proposed to me last month and we wanted to have a destination wedding and I suggested Seoul, literally the dream of every Army", Kaths tells you both.

"I am so happy for you", you look at Kaths with adoration.

"Congratulations, love!", Ari says with her Kimchi stuffed mouth.

"Also the real dream of every Army would be to marry BTS", Ari says while looking at you.

You quickly look at the fan above you guys, "Y'all they have got such beautiful fans."

"You are so weird", Kaths looks at you.

"But not everyone will get to marry BTS, the fact that out of the billion fans they have, there are like 7 boys or girls out there who they will choose to be with for the rest of their lives. I cant wait to see that happen", Kaths tells Ari.

"Oh dont worry, you will..... soon", Ari tells Kaths looking at you.

You quickly look at the floor, "Dude I love their flooring."

"Lets pay and leave before she starts talking about settling here", Kaths tells Ari.

"No this place is so comfy, I wouldnt mind living here", you think to yourself.

Ari looks at you lost in thoughts, "Dont tell me, you are actually thinking about it?!"

"Alright! So you guys are helping me with the shopping!! Y/n is in charge of the wedding shoes and the reception preparation. Ari, you are in charge of my wedding dress and the ceremony preparation", Kaths tells you both.