Chapter 21

--Ari and Jaewook are in the parking lot--

"Where did you park your car?", Ari asks Jaewook.

"Over there", Jaewook points to a corner.

"But I dont see a car", Ari looks at the corner.

"Lets go search for it then?", Jaewook holds Ari's hand and walks to the corner.

"How small is your freaking car?", Ari asks, looking around.

He catches her off guard and pins her to the wall, "Lets make this moment count since I wont be seeing you for a while."

"Wha- what do you mean?", she bites her lips out of nervousness.

"I mean this", he leans in to kiss her.

She quickly closes her eyes and leans against the wall not being ready for whats about to happen.

He grabs her hips and pulls her towards him and leans to the point where they have only a few centimetres between their lips, she can feel him breathing on her lips.

He slowly looks at her tightly closed eyes and smiles. "So cute", he wonders. He softly kisses her forehead.

She opens her eyes, "wait where are my lips" she thinks to herself

He hugs her tight and whispers into her ears, "I am not going to do anything you are not ready for... and I hope you will be the one initiating next time."

Ari smiles nervously, "my brain is still processing what just happened and you are talking about next time."

"Did I startle you?", He asks with a smirk.

"No?", she replies with an attitude.

"Alright, I have to go now. I will drop you to work", he tells her.

"No its literally just a 2 minute walk.. Drive safe, okay?", you tell him.

"Hmm okay", he gives a quick kiss on her  cheeks and runs to his car giggling.

Ari smiles, adoring his charm "maybe I was thinking too much into it, this is so sweet"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--You and the rest of the interns were given a hypothetic event to work on--

"I had an assistant this morning, where on earth is she?", you get annoyed searching for trending looks on the internet.

--Ari walks in to your department skipping and humming happily--

"Where on earth have you been?", you ask her in an annoyed tone.

She ignores you and sits on the chair next to you still humming happily.

"AIREEN GARCIA!", you yell.

She jumps up from the chair, "what what whats going on?"

You show her the work you were assigned, "you need to help me look for the make up looks that go with the event and I need to try the finalised looks on you."

"Oh okay", she starts working on it.

"Oh by the way, Kaths is here in Seoul. We have to meet her tonight", you tell her.

"OMG Kaths is here?!", she asks excitedly.

"mhmm", you nod still being engrossed into the computer.