Chapter 33

"Officer Song Joongki", Joongki shows his ID to Kookie

"Yes officer?", Kookie asks with a confused look

--inside the room--

"I think the boys are here, they are ringing the bell", Jimin says getting up rubbing his chest.

"Does it hurt? We need to get an X ray done", you tell him.

"No, I will be fine. But are you okay?", he asks.

"Yeah I am fine", you reply.

"Okay stay in the room, get a pair of pants or shorts for yourself from my wardrobe.. I will get you some ointment later. Let me go get the door first", he leaves the room.

--outside the room--

All the boys come out of their rooms hearing the door bell ring.

"How are you guys getting out of your rooms? Who is ringing the doorbell at this hour?", Jimin asks with a confused look.

"Ahhh Jimin!! Dont be too hard!!", Tae mocks Jimin.

"HYUNG! THERES A POLICE OFFICER RIGHT HERE!", Kookie alarms Tae.

"Suga, who did you kill this time?", Jin asks Suga.

"I didnt kill anyone and what do you mean by this time? The officer is right in front of you", Suga gives Jin an annoyed look.

"Whats wrong officer?", Joonie steps forward and asks Joongki.

"This girl has been reported missing", he shows a picture to Joonie. 

"She looks familiar", Jimin comes closer to get a better look.

"Y/N?!", he thinks.

"Do you know her? We traced her phone and this building is where it got us", Joongki.

Jimin starts coughing.

"He doesnt know her", Hobi tells Joongki.

--inside the room--

You were eavesdropping and peeking with the door slightly open and see your photograph being held by the officer and quickly call Ari.

she picks up.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!", she yells.

"I will tell you later.. You gotta help me out!! The police is searching for me..... wait a second, did you file the missing report?", you ask her.

"Uhmm yeah?", she replies.

"YOU ARE GONNA GET BTS INTO TROUBLE!! TAKE THE REPORT BACK NOW!", you tell her.

"BTS?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?", she asks.

"JUST PLEASE TAKE THE DAMN REPORT BACK.. I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING LATER!", you freak out.

She hangs up.

Suga gets into Jimin's room hearing faint noises from inside.

"You gotta keep it down", he whispers to you.

"I am sorry, Ari filed that report I have asked her to fix it", you whisper back

"But why??", he asks.

"I have no idea!", you reply.

--outside the room--

Joongki receives a call.

"Yes Miss Aireen?"

-

"But you literally barged in while we were working on a murder case and asked us to search for your best friend"

-

"I literally told you to wait for 24 hours"

-

"I will arrest you if you ever come to my station again"

-

He hangs up.

"Did you find her?", Joonie asks Joongki.

"Yes she is back into her apartment. It was all a misunderstanding and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused", he apologises.

"Its totally fine, officer. You were just doing your job", Joonie replies.

Kookie closes the door and the boys give Jimin a weird look.

"Did you kidnap her into our building?", Jin asks Jimin.

"No I didnt!".

You and Suga get out of Jimin's room.

You are wearing a pair of grey shorts and his black hoodie from earlier. The shorts look loose on you yet you look good wearing a baggy hoodie with it.

"I am so sorry, guys!!!! I didnt tell Ari where I was going and she probably panicked cause I never go anywhere without telling her first", you explain and apologise.

"Ari filed the report?", Tae asks you.

"Yes she did", Kookie replies to Tae in an annoyed tone.

"I think he is on his periods, he be getting mood swings", Tae tells Suga.

"Let him be", Jin tells Tae.

You notice Jimin checking you out from head to toe and you realise you are wearing shorts and start blushing.

Suga notices Jimin checking you out, "Seriously? Round two?"

"Round two?", Jimin and you both respond at the same time.

"Ahhh Jimin", Tae mocks Jimin.

"Ahhh Y/n", Kookie joins.

"Oh.... no no its not what you think", You try to explain out of embarrassment.

"No its exactly what you think and yes we are going for round two", Jimin lifts you up and carries you on his shoulder to his room, "Time for round two"

"This boy has no shame, I tell ya", Joonie comments.

"Oh yeah? Learn from him", Jin replies.

"I guess its time for our round two as well", Joonie grabs Jin's wrist pulling him into the room.

"We didnt even start round one", Jin protests.

"You are all so weird", Hobi gets into his room.

"I wanna move out", Suga comments while getting into his room.

Tae notices Kookie looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"Why does it bother you whenever I talk about Ari?", Tae asks him.

"I am not bothered", Kookie replies trying to get into his room.

Tae grabs his wrist pulling him towards him, "You have got to tell me."