Chapter 15 (BONUS CHAPTER)

{Author note - This is a bonus chapter, every 15th chapter in this ff will be a bonus chapter. I write relatively short chapters and hence I am adding bonus chapters to make up for it, these are going to be comparatively longer than the predecessors. Hope you enjoy UwU }

--You, Ari and Eunwoo are out for a picnic watching the sunset--

"We have not hung out since highschool", Ari says admiring the sunset.

"I know right?! How long has it been already?", you ask them.

"I dont know.... We were 16 when I left and now we are 21", Eunwoo replies.

"Its been 5 years then. Feels like a decade to be honest", you smile admiring the sunset.

"Hey I cant believe you guys didnt tease me for being out wearing my PJs that day", you give Eunwoo a suspicious look.

"Look I wanted to but Jimin didnt let me cause you were sick", Eunwoo tells you.

"Also why the heck would you think I was pregnant?", you ask Eunwoo.

"You are pregnant?", Ari asks in disbelief.

"When did I think you were pregnant?", Eunwoo replies in confusion.

"And why would HE think you are pregnant?", Ari asks with a glimpse of jealousy.

Eunwoo notices Ari's change of tone and smirks.

"Would you stop using the present tense?! I am not pregnant!", you tell Ari.

"But babe, I was so careful.. We even used two condoms", Eunwoo tells you in an attempt to check if Ari is in fact jealous.

"What on earth are you talking about.....", you squint your eyes at Eunwoo.

"You did not just cheat on Park Jimin!", Ari exclaims.

"Yeah right, why would it bother her if I ever slept with someone else", Eunwoo thinks to himself and gives out a disappointed sigh.

"I DID NOT! Jimin asked me why I skipped breakfast so I asked him how he knew and he told me they called a doctor to check on me cause this idiot thought I was pregnant", You explain to Ari.

"Ahem! Correction, we called the doc to check up on you cause Jimin thought you were dying", Eunwoo tells you.

Ari starts giggling, "Thats so corny!!"

You start blushing and think, "he was that worried for me?"

"Guys lets go its getting dark", Eunwoo gets up.

"But I dont wanna go home yet!", Ari lies down on the grass.

"Neither do I", you admire the view.

"Wait do you hear that?", Eunwoo starts looking around.

"hear what?", you ask him.

"look!", he points to a direction.

--You guys notice BTS shooting for what seems like a RUN episode--

"I cant tell you how happy I am to be friends with you both", Ari gets up quickly.

"Quite random but awwn", you tell her.

"No like one of you is friends with Jimin and the other is hopefully getting married to Jimin this means free VIP concert tickets for life!", she says in an excited tone.

"It was never about us", Eunwoo whispers to you.

"But I am not getting married to Jimin", you tell Ari.