The day before

Y/n POV

I stared at the blue painted door, hesitating to ring the doorbell. Loud music was playing inside of this house and I heard it vibrating til the doorstep. I could see LED lights
changing its colors quickly as I looked inside the window. I asked myself how I ended up here, when the one thing I hate the most are parties.

*Flashback*
A day before the party

I was walking down the street to the mall on a Friday morning. Who would go to a mall in the morning? Well, I was quite introverted and hated to be around so many people as it caused me anxiety and there wouldn't be many people in the morning anyways.

As I entered the mall and walked by a few shops I bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry." I quickly apologized, scolding myself quietly at how distracted I was.
"It's alright" the person I bumped into said and I looked up to stare right into some pair of dark brown eyes. They were...mesmerizing.

"Hey. I asked if you're alright?" I blinked a few times, being pulled out of his hypnotizing gaze. I could have punched myself for awkwardly zoning out like that and literally staring into his eyes as if I was in love or something. He must think I'm crazy.

"I- yes. I'm fine, thank you."

Nice y/n. You stuttered. How to make it even more embarrassing as it already was, ugh.
And that's on being socially awkward.

The boy, who I bumped into, chuckled.
"You're cute." He mumbled. I blushed. WHY AM I BLUSHING?! I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!!

"I'm sorry, again. I gotta get going now. Have a great day." I said, ready to leave this awkward situation as quickly as I could, but he softly grabbed my wrist and stopped me right before I could disappear out of his sight.

"Wait. You still have my invitation card." I froze. What did he just say? I slowly turned back towards him and looked at him with mixed emotions. "I-what?" Was all I could say. Again, that chuckle.

"I didn't want to scare you, I'm sorry. But I saw you taking my book at the bus stop when I wanted to go back to take it because I left it there." Realizing what he was talking about I hurriedly took the book out of my bag and handed it to him, looking down out of embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry for taking it. I thought someone lost it and I wanted to return it and-" he cut me of.

"Keep it." I looked up to him in confusion. "You can come if you want to. It's my birthday you know."

"Oh." Oh?! What do you mean oh, y/n?!

"I would be happy to see you there."
He smiled.

"Sure. But I need the adress." I answered, even tho I didn't like parties. Why am I even doing this? He took a pen out of his bag and grabbed my hand. Startled at his sudden action, I blushed. He wrote something into the palm of my hand and I figured that it was his address.

"There you go."

"Thank you." I smiled.

He returned the smile and his dimples appeared, which made him even more adorable.

"Hope to see you there."

He turned around to leave. I looked at my hand and couldn't stop smiling. Than it hit me. "Wait!" I shouted and he stopped and looked at me. "I don't know your name."

"Jungwon." He answered.

"Y/n." He nodded with his charming smile and left.

*end of flashback*

I sighed and rang the doorbell. I've waited for almost five minutes. They must haven't heard the doorbell through that loud music.

Heeseung's POV

"Where's our birthday boy?" I asked as we all waited for Jungwon to finally appear. We all stood in the middle of the living room, surrounded by people partying and ignoring our presence. By we I meant, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Niki, Sunoo and myself. Jake held a cake in his hand, the candles already being lit up.

"Late for his own birthday." Jay rolled his eyes. Suddenly a breeze could be felt and Jungwon appeared in front of the cake.
"You can't just appear out of nowhere right in front of all these humans!" I scolded him but he just smirked.

"They are so drunk that they will probably think they're hallucinating or something, don't worry." He looked at the cake. Closing his eyes he made a wish before blowing the candles.

"Happy 18th birthday lil boy." Jay said and patted Jungwon's head. "More like happy 223rd birthday." Sunghoon commented and smiled.

"You're getting old Jungwonie." He added and I smiled at his words. "You're still older than him, Sunghoonie."
"Not as old as you though." Sunghoon fired back at me. I huffed at his words.
"I'm not that old." I said.

"No need to get sulky, hyung." Jake patted my back. I rolled my eyes at the younger ones.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at Jungwon in confusion. "Are we still waiting for someone?" Sunoo asked what has been going through my mind.

A mischievous smile appeared on Jungwon's face.

"I am" he said and made his way to the door. I questioningly raised an eyebrow but the others were just as confused as I was. Except for Niki, who was already eating the cake.