Happy birthday

Y/n's POV

I was about to ring the doorbell for the second time, when the door suddenly opened.
"You came!" Jungwon stood at the door and almost screamed to be heard through the loud music. I smiled. "Couldn't miss out on that could I?" His smile widened even more and he let me in.

"Happy birthday, Jungwonie." I held out a tiny bag for him to take. He stared at it in confusion. "You bought me a birthday gift?"

Was it a bad idea?

"I-yeah. If you don't like birthday gifts I'm-" he quickly took the bag and hugged me. Startled by the sudden hug, I froze. "Thank you, y/n. I haven't gotten a gift in years."
I finally could move my arm and slowly hugged him back. After what felt like an eternity, we let go of each other.

He then grabbed my hand and led me into the living room. There was a sofa in the corner of the room, occupied by four guys, who seemed like his friends. He introduced me to them one by one. I tried to remember their names but I already forgot three of them. The only name I could remember was Niki for some reason.

"What's in that bag?" the black haired guy with a lip ring, which got my attention, asked.
"Oh. I haven't opened it yet." Jungwon answered and I realized just then, that he didn't even open my gift.

Nervously, I bit down my bottom lip.
"Hurry up, Hyung. I wanna see what's inside." Niki said, excitedly swaying his feet over the sofa. He must be the youngest, I thought. At least he seemed like it.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and took out a little box, which was inside of the bag. He raised an eyebrow and opened the box.
A gasp escaped his lips after opening it.
"This is beautiful!" was the first thing he said and I let out a relived sigh. I didn't even notice that I was holding my breath.

It was a necklace made out of sterling with a pair of fangs.
"Why the fangs tho?" The boy with the lip ring asked.
"He just reminded me of a vampire because he is so pale. I don't know, it looked cool." I answered.

Jungwon and the boy exchanged a look I couldn't figure out. I didn't bother any further tho.

"Heeseung hyung, where are the others?" Jungwon then asked the boy. Heeseung was his name.

"They must be around. I'll go look for them." He stood up, gave me one last mysterious look and left.

"Do you like vampires, y/n?"