"You're important to me"

There was an uncomfortable and awkward tension between Jungwon, Heeseung and I when we entered the house and I could tell that the rest noticed as well.

I just covered it up with a smile and payed attention to what Sunoo had to say.

"We went to Luna and she gave us this."
He handed Jungwon a little vial with golden liquid in it.
"Drink it. It will help you gain strength again so that she won't be able to get into your head anymore."

Jungwon mumbled a thank you and took the vial. He drank it in one go and made a bitter face at the taste of the drink. But it seemed to help as he relaxed a bit. I was still angry at him but couldn't help and be relieved that he was alright.

"There's something else we need to tell you." Niki spoke up and all eyes were on him as we waited for him to tell us what happened.

"We met K and EJ in front of Luna's house."
I could feel the boys tense up when their names were mentioned.

"They didn't come to play around. They've warned us that they would do anything to stop Celeste. And Celeste wants her."
Sunoo pointed at me. All eyes were suddenly darted on my figure and I nervously played with my rings.

"If we don't hand her over to Celeste, they will." Niki added.
I gulped.

"And how do they want to do that?" Heeseung asked.
"They can't touch her without being harmed."

"That's just empty words." Jay scoffed.
"They can try if they want to."

"We shouldn't provoke them even if they can't harm her. You don't know what they're capable of." Sunoo kept a straight face and stared at Jay, who was smirking.

"Got it. Anything else?" Heeseung interrupted them but Sunoo and Niki just shook their head no.

Suddenly my phone rang and I excused myself as I picked up the call.

"Grandma?"

"Y/n."

I froze. Something was wrong. I stared at the boys, who eyed me confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked and they stepped closer as I put my grandma on speaker.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I just wanted to see if you found the house."

"I did." I cautiously answered.

What's going on? Heeseung mouthed but I just shrugged in confusion.

"That's great. So you're not there anymore?."

"I'm not."
This was more than weird. Why would my grandma suddenly ask these things?

"Great. I hope she could help you. She's home right?"

"Grandma, why are you asking all of this?"

"It's nothing serious, my dear. Remember that I love you. And y/n." She stopped.

"Be careful."
Dead line.

I just stood there, still frozen. What just happened?

"Y/n?" Jungwon snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Something is wrong." I said.
"What do you mean? What's going on?"

"I need to call Claire first." I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. But she didn't. I tried again. Nervously, I walked up and down.

"Hello?" Relieved, I relaxed after hearing her voice.

"Claire, is everything alright over there?"
I made sure that nothing happened to Claire and hung up after a few minutes.
Still confused about the call with my grandma I sat down on the sofa.

The boys had sat down as well as I've told them there's nothing to worry about. They weren't sure if they should trust my words but didn't ask any further questions as it was already stressful with everything else going on.

"Can we talk." Jungwon looked at me with doe eyes, making me forget about the call with my grandma.
I wasn't the type to hold grudges anyways so I nodded and followed him upstairs to his room.

As soon as we entered he apologized. I didn't know what to say so I just watched him as he stumbled upon his words apologizing in any way possible.

I sighed. Then I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug.
A few seconds later I felt his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

"Idiot."
He chuckled.
I let go of him and saw a smile forming on his lips.
"I still don't understand why you suddenly got so mad and cold to me tho."

"I already told you. It's because you're important to me." He came closer and our lips almost touched.
"I don't like seeing you so close with him." He whispered and his breath brushed against my lips.

"We're just friends." I replied and got nervous as he leaned forward. There was only a small gap left between our lips and I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still. His eyes traveled to my lips and he smiled. Then he pulled back and looked at me.

"Didn't know you could get flustered that easily." He teasingly said.
Embarrassed, I hid my face in his chest. I could feel his laugh vibrating against my head as he made fun of me.
I looked up to him, my cheeks burning hot.
"I hate you."

"You don't and we both know that." He smirked.
"Do you?"

"What?" He was taken aback by my question, not understanding what I meant.
I decided to find out myself.

Not waiting any longer I pulled him closer and leaned forward.
He didn't hesitate to lean into my touch and our lips finally met, closing the gap between us.
He smiled into the kiss that was full of passion as if he waited years for this.

We pulled apart to catch our breath, his smile never leaving his face.

Guess I got my answer.

"Your cheeks are still red." He teased.
"YA!" I punched him lightly and he let out a laugh that I've never heard before.
It was always genuine but this time it was filled with...happiness. He seemed truly happy. I couldn't help but smile. Then I suddenly had an idea.

I turned around to leave the room but he grabbed my wrist before I could walk out the door.
"Where are you going?"

"Asking Heeseung if he wants to do something with me." He started pouting, letting go of my wrist.
I smirked. "Is someone jealous?" I teased and he understood that it was just a joke. Pay back.

Laughing, I ran down the stairs.
"You won't just get away with that." I've heard him shout and and he followed me downstairs.

____________________________

I'm baaack! ^^
Loser=Lover played while I wrote this chapter lmao. Perfect timing.
This chapter isn't that interesting but we need some happy times as well, right?
But they won't last cause vampires can't ever catch a break 😉

Already working on the next chapter, dw guys 😊

Anyways, stream txt's mv loser=lover and their comeback, as well as Stray kids' thunderous and comeback!! 🤍✨

And the Boyz "Thrill ride" 😉
if you don't stan them yet then what are you waiting for?

(Life as a Multistan 😂✋🏻)