One has to be dead

I felt dizzy, thinking I was about to throw up any minute. I squeezed my eyes shut to get rid of that dizziness.

Teleporting could be compared to a ride on a rollercoaster. Not the ones where you would scream out of excitement but the ones where you are begging for it to end, thinking you could die up there.

I teleported once with Jungwon together but I was way too focused on the fact that he was hurt rather than us teleporting. Now that I had to focus on it I could feel my body being thrown into something compared to space. As if I was floating. It felt like my body was being split into its atoms and put back together.

But that feeling disappeared as fast as it came when my feet landed on the hard ground again. Gravity welcomed me back and I almost stumbled as the weight of my body pushed me down.

K, who was holding my other hand grabbed it tightly to pull me back before I could fall.
"Thank you." My voice was just a whisper but he heard me and smiled.

The feeling of teleporting still lingered in my body for a few seconds until I was able to adjust again.

"Where are we?" Heeseung looked around and soon we all did to figure out this place we just teleported to. Only Niki and Sunoo weren't questioning this place.

"Niki and I went to this place the day you came back with Jungwon being injured. A witch named Luna lives here. She gave us the cure for Jungwon."

"And you think we need her help now as well?"

"I don't think we do. I know it. She knows the dreamworld, or as she likes to call it the mirror world, more than we do. She's our best chance at getting some answers without risking you to die."

I nodded at Sunoo's words.
"Let's Go. We can't waste any more time." I said, making my way to her doorstep.

Before I could knock on her door it opened widely, inviting us in. As usual.
One thing I've learned in this short time was never to knock on a witch's door. You don't even get the chance to it just magically opens itself. Which in other circumstances would be pretty cool but I had no time to gush over these things.

A little girl welcomed us as we walked into the house.

"Hello, you must be y/n. Oh and I see you brought you're vampire friends. I don't like vampires. Don't you kill us witches?"

Sunoo, Niki and I were too stunned to speak.
The rest of the boys still stood outside of the house as they weren't invited in yet. K easily walked in tho to join us three.

"And you brought a werewolf as well. I hope he is a friend or else I have to kill him." She smiled at us with this innocent face.

"LIMERIA!"
A middle aged woman with shoulder long hair, shimmering in a beautiful silver came towards us.

"I told you to greet friends nicely, remember? And don't say such things. Now go practice the spell I gave you." She scolded the little girl but her tone was still as soft as one of a mother.

Limeria looked at me for a second, then she bowed to us as a sign of apology and went back down the stairs at the end of the hallway.

"I'm sorry about what she said. She still has to learn that not all creatures of the night are dangerous." The woman, who must be Luna, explained to us.

"It's fine. I understand that. I'm-"

"Y/n. I know. The rest of you." She looked at the boys at her doorstep before she continued her sentence.
"Come on in. You don't have to wait outside."

"Did Claire tell you about me?"

We all sat in her living room after she invited the rest of the boys in. I took a quick look around but it looked like an ordinary living room just like the one in Claire's house.