Mind games

They both stared at each other angrily. No one dared to say a word.
"What are you doing here?" Jay then asked.
"I'm here to help." Heeseung responded.

After we entered the house, we took Jungwon to a room on the second floor where he could lay down onto a bed and rest.

Heeseung bandaged his upper body where he was injured and went downstairs with me to meet up with the rest of the boys. But they weren't that welcoming regarding Heeseung and I understood them. I wasn't either in the beginning.

"He helped me out with Jungwon. We can trust him." I intervened.
Jay was about to say something but he kept it to himself and just sighed defeated.

"Alright. But why are you coming back to us? Just like that?"

"I found out her plans and decided to come back to tell you. She planed something really dangerous and I couldn't bare to stand by her side while she would do that." Heeseung explained.

"What did she plan?" Sunoo joined the conversation.

"I will tell you once Jungwon wakes up. He has to hear it as well."

They all agreed to wait and started talking about random stuff.
I decided to take this opportunity to check on Jungwon and left the boys by themselves in the living room.

I slowly opened the door to the room Jungwon was in. I was surprised to see him standing in front of the mirror and not laying in bed.
"Jungwon." I called out his name and he turned around.

Relieved that he was finally awake I ran towards him and hugged him.
He winced as I hugged him too tight.
"I'm so sorry." I let go of him and apologized, completely forgetting about his injury.
He just smiled and pulled me towards him into a hug again.

"It doesn't hurt, don't worry."

"Stop lying. I know that it does." I said, my voice sounding muffled because I spoke into his hoodie.

He let out a slight chuckle.
After some silence, we let go of each other and I stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You should stop apologizing for everything." He said with a scolding expression.

"You could've died because of me. It's my fault. I thought I was about to lose you..." I stared at the ground.
His expression became serious.

"Y/n, look at me" He lifted my chin up with his hand so that I would face him.

"It was my decision to come with you. Nothing was your fault. And I'm still alive aren't I. Except for the fact that I'm basically dead because I'm a vampire but you know what I mean."

I punched him lightly on his chest.
"Stop making jokes, I was serious." I said, sulking. I couldn't help but smile tho, when I saw him smile as well. That god damn smile.

"You won't get rid of me that easily don't worry."

Jungwon's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting myself to my surroundings. I was laying on a bed, staring at the ceiling. We were back at the house, I figured.

I tried to get up but flinched as a wave of pain shot through my upper body.

"You're too weak to fight against me."

I pressed my hand against my temple. "Get out of my head." I said through clenched teeth.
I just heard her chuckle in amusement.

"The mirror, Jungwon."

Confused, I got up, ignoring the burning pain in my chest. I went to the silver framed mirror next to my bed and stared at the reflective surface, showing me nothing but my room.