If only

Promise me-

Liar!

I'm trying...

I opened my eyes and sat up, turning on the light on my nightstand.

After sleeping countless of nights on the sofa, the boys decided that I shouldn't sleep there anymore and get a room instead. Of course I denied but they had a spare room next to Jungwon's and he literally insisted for me to take it. He felt more safe knowing I was near him. Kinda cute actually and I had to say yes either way or else they would have dragged me into that room.

"Please stop." I whispered. The voices in my head just wouldn't go away ever since I took control over my alter ego and escaped the mirror world. Was this a side effect of staying there?

After I explained to Luna and the boys what Claire had told me they were either shocked, worried or both. They were expecting everything but not the story I had told them. It was pretty shocking news for me as well.
But there was still one thing I haven't told them yet. And I wasn't sure how to tell them.

Stop staring and go to sleep

I flinched at the sudden voice. Not gonna lie I still wasn't used to hearing this voice in my head. And I wasn't sure if I would ever get used to it. But I was quite happy that I got to control it now and use it as an advantage to help us all. We had a chance to turn this around and defeat Celeste.

I sighed and turned the light off. Soon dozing off.

"Y/n be careful!"

"Y/N!"

There was a street. I was chasing a cat trying to pet it. My mom was screaming at me but it was already too late. A car hit me. I fell hard onto the ground my head starting to hurt and it felt like I broke a few rips.

The car disappeared out of my sight and my mum was running towards me with tears streaming down her face.

But there was another expression shown on her face. It was fear. She was scared of me as she approached me. As she kneeled down I saw a reflection in her eyes. My alter ego?

"Everything will be alright. I'll make this right." She whispered and the memory faded into another one.

It was a street. Empty and dark. Clouds were covering the sky, looking like they were going to burst open and let it rain in a few minutes.

Another scene. Us standing in front of a massive door with old runes carved into it. It was raining this time and I figured it was the same location just a few minutes after we walked down that street.

The door opened and Claire came towards us.
"It happened again." My mum said to Claire.

The memory started fading again.
What was happening? It was a mess and my head hurt.

I suddenly felt pain rushing through my body.
It felt like I was split into two. I felt empty, torn, lost.

A piercing pain spread through my stomach.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance to."

I couldn't figure out who's voice that was but as I looked down I saw something piercing through my stomach. Someone stabbed me. I fell down onto my knees. Then my eyes closed.

"WAKE UP, Y/N!"

I gasped, opening my eyes to see a worried Jungwon.

"What- what happened ?" I tried collecting myself. I remembered all these memories flooding my brain and all the pain I felt.