Blue will turn into red

Jungwon's POV

"She isn't picking up!"
The other boys were exchanging looks of worry, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sure she's safe. She just needs some time hyung. Don't worry."

Niki tried to assure me but I still felt uneasy.

"She thinks it's her fault and she will feel bad for hurting me. I have to find her."

"No." Heeseung stood up and shot me one of his infamous cold gaze.

"Give her time or else you might make it worse. We need to talk about what happened and make a plan on stopping Celeste. We don't have much time anymore."

I sighed in defeat. Every cell in my body was screaming to get out of here and find her but Heeseung was right. There wasn't much time left.

"We don't even know what exactly she's planning so how are we gonna defeat her."
Sunghoon seemed frustrated, running his fingers through his hair.

"I think I know what she wants."

"Y/n, obviously." Jake rolled his eyes at Sunoo but the silver haired boy shook his head no.

"Blue will turn into red. That's what she wants."

"What?"

"He's right." Jungwon stood up.
"That's what she told me as well. I remember."

Sunoo just nodded, leaving the other boys, except Jungwon, in confusion of what was going on.

"We need to go get it."

"Sorry to interrupt the two of you but would you mind telling us what in the hell you're talking about. We might be able to communicate with each other through our minds but we can't actually read minds." Jay said and the rest agreed with him.

Jungwon and Sunoo were too immersed in their talk that they forgot to explain what they meant.

"She wants the cube."

"We have to go back there and get it you mean? Oh hell no, without me."

"Are you scared?" Jake teased Jay with a chuckle earning a glare from Jay.

"I'm not. But someone needs to stay here you know. To inform you if something might happen."

"I want to go!" Niki jumped up excitedly, completely ignoring his hyungs teasing each other.

I sighed and looked at Heeseung. He nodded, assuring me that he will take care of this. I was too exhausted after what happened and plopped down onto the couch, carefully listening to what Heeseung was about to say.

"Niki, Sunoo, Jungwon and I will go get the cube. You guys will stay here so that the house is safe." He looked at Jake, Sunghoon and Jay, who nodded in agreement except for Jake.

"Can I go with you guys? I haven't been out for a while and it's not like these two can't handle things without me. Please."

"Alright. Jake will join us." Heeseung was quick to decide because he didn't want to argue. Time was running.

"Ready?"

"Let's go get this cube and burn this b*tch in hell."

"Ya! Language!" Sunoo said but Niki just laughed it off.

"Jungwon?"

I stood up at the mention of my name and gave Heeseung a quick nod that I was ready.

"Let's go."