"You need to stay awake"

A vampire can teleport to specific places just by thinking of them. It sounds easy but it isn't easy at all. You have to think about this specific place with all its details. If you just think of a park, you could teleport to any park in the whole world.
You have to think about where this specific park is. At what place in that park you want to teleport to. A bench you got in mind. Picture it.
It takes up a lot of energy as well.
If you're hurt, you're power to teleport will become really weak. That might cause that you'll end up at a random place without a specific destination, which is the most dangerous thing that could happen.

Why?

You could teleport yourself into the ocean. Under water, being hurt.
If you're not careful enough, you could die.

A lonely alley. That's where he teleported us to.
He was too weak to teleport us to a specific place. But it didn't matter. As long as we were out of this house, I was relieved.

"Jungwon. You have to stay awake. Please." I begged and he tried not to close his eyes.
"Oh god. I- I don't know how to help you. I'm so sorry." I whispered.

More to myself than to him.

If I would've taken the wooden thing out of his back it would've only made things worse so I decided to not touch it at all. It would cause him more pain anyways.

I laid his head down onto my lap and took off my jacket. I slowly tried to wrap it around his body to stop the bleeding and pressed on it. He groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry. I have to do this to stop the bleeding." I said, feeling the pain as if I was the one injured.

"Why would you do that, Jungwon. You should've just let me die. Now I'm afraid of loosing you. If only I knew how to help you I-"
I didn't know what else to say. I was helpless and afraid.

Panic arose inside of me as I saw Jungwon closing his eyes.
"Jungwon!" He didn't react.
"Jungwon, open your eyes!" I shook him slightly but no response. His chest was still moving tho, even if it was really weak.
But it assured me that he was still alive.

"Someone help me." I cried out.
"I don't know what to do." I buried my face into his chest.
"I know how to help."
Surprised, I looked at the person behind me.

"Heeseung."
He walked towards me and sat down in front of me to take a look at Jungwon.
"How do I know, if I can trust you? You betrayed us." I stared at him warily.

"I'm the only one, who can help him."

I wanted to tell him to leave but I had no other choice. It was true. He was the only one, who could help him right now and I couldn't risk Jungwon's life.

"I'm gonna have to give him some blood so that he can gain some strength again."
He looked at me patiently. I understood what he meant by that and shivers were sent down my spine. But I still gave him my arm. I had to save his life. After all, it was my fault he was injured.

Heeseung thankfully took my hand and brought my wrist near Jungwon's mouth.
"The moment I pull it out of his back, you're gonna press your wrist against his mouth. Okay?"

I nodded and Heeseung slowly wrapped his hand around the wooden beam. He counted down from three and pulled it out at one.
Jungwon let out a painful scream and I flinched.

I pressed my wrist against his mouth as fast as I could and held in a scream when I felt two fangs digging into my skin. Jungwon's eyes were wide open but without a focus.

He suddenly relaxed a bit and I felt how his fangs slid out of my wrist.
I didn't bleed, but there were two tiny dots in blood red, showing his fangs that bit into my wrist a few seconds ago.

I got goosebumps looking at them so I looked away and focused on Jungwon. He closed his eyes once again but he wasn't in much pain anymore.

"Thank you." My voice was barely audible but he heard me. He nodded in response and cautiously put Jungwon on his back, making sure not to hurt him.
Then he gestured me to follow him and we both made our way out of this alley and to their house.

Jungwon winced a few times as we were walking down the lonely street and my eyes never left his figure as I was walking behind Heeseung, who was carrying him.

I still didn't know whether to trust Heeseung or not but at least he helped Jungwon.

I caught up to him and nervously bit down my bottom lip before I asked the question.

"How did you find us? You didn't know where we would be."

He glanced at me for a second.

"I followed you."

I gulped. "Because she told you to?"

He shook his head. "No. Because I wanted to."
Silence.

"She told me about her plan." He continued and I listened carefully.

"I realized what her goal in all of this is and how wrong it is. I sneaked out and went back to the house when I saw you all walking towards somewhere. I followed you and heard about what your grandma told you."

"How could you hear her when you weren't in the house?" I asked, surprised.

He chuckled. "I'm a vampire. I can hear things from miles away."
Made sense.

"I didn't really listen to the conversation between you and your mum but I heard your screams so I knew something must have happened."

"But how did you know where he teleported us to? He didn't even know himself."
Heeseung adjusted Jungwon on his back, who was about to slip off.

"I could smell his blood. That's how I found you two."
"Oh."

That was all I could say. But there was no need to say more.

It was silent again until we reached the doorstep. Before we entered I stopped him.
He looked at me patiently.

"Do you trust me?"

"Do you trust me?" He counter questioned.
"Yes." I answered and I meant it.

He smiled. It was the first time I saw him smile since we met. It was welcoming and warm. His smile did something to me, which I wasn't able to explain. But I loved to see him smile.
"I do too." He said and entered the house.