If we go down then we go down together

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Sunghoon whispered while we were all walking through the woods towards the cliff I've dreamed about.

"Trust me. It is." I answered him and he hurried to catch up to us. I was walking at the front together with Jungwon, Luna and Heeseung. The others were right behind us.

"Something feels off.." K's voice echoed through the woods and made everything a bit creepy. Us walking through an empty forest in the middle of the night while the sky was all red and the full moon looked quite scary. Yeah, totally horror material like.

"I'm wondering if we're the only one's seeing the red sky. I mean, no human being has freaked out yet."

"It's obviously just us, Sherlock."

"Ya! Now is not the time to fight." I looked back at Jay and Sunghoon. It's always these two.

"Mr. I know everything better could have just answered my question like a normal person would." Jay commented and Sunghoon rolled his eyes. I had to admit that it was a bit amusing to watch them bicker since it diffused the tension lingering between us and this place.

"What if our plan goes wrong?" It was Sunoo, who asked that. I wasn't sure how to answer him but Jay said something, which took us all by surprise.

"Always remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go wrong, throw away the plan."

I- wow.

"He ain't that wrong tho." Sunghoon commented and we all agreed with him. Then it became silent again.

We arrived at a glade, the cliff was a few meters away from it on a little hill. It looked just like my dream and it sent shivers down my spine. Pictures of death and blood flooded my mind again and I gulped. Will it end with everyone's death?

The moonlight was illuminating the glade in a gorgeous light. We were standing in the center of it and looked around but no one was here. We were only surrounded by trees.

"Where are they?" Heeseung whispered but no one knew what to answer.

K was right. Something was definitely off. But before I was able to say anything a loud scream resonated from where Niki was standing and we all turned towards the sound, startled.

Before we could process what was happening, EJ stormed out of the shadows ready to attack Niki with a wooden beam pointing at his heart.

"NIKI!" Sunoo was too far away from the youngest to reach him in time but he didn't need to.

"NO!"

I just stood there in complete shock. This couldn't be happening.

No one moved from their spots, completely frozen.

"WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Niki was crying out. He was screaming at K who had jumped in front of him to protect Niki.

The older boy sunk onto his knees and I collected myself and ran over to him and Niki, who was holding K in his arms. The wooden beam was jutting out of his chest, blood dripping onto the grass beneath K.

He forced a smile.
"Even if I wasn't a part of your family an-anymore. You were still mine." He had a hard time speaking but tried his best. Niki was crying a river, heartbroken about what just happened.

K looked at me, my eyes widened at the scene in front of me. I was kneeling down beside him and he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Thank you for believing in me. I hope you can fulfill your plan even if I'm not a part of it." He took a deep breath. He was hurting, yet he smiled.