Mirror, mirror on the wall

"Hello?"

"Claire?"

I did just like Luna told me to. I thought of Claire with all of my willpower but it seemed like it didn't work.

I was surrounded by endless darkness. I had pictured the mirror world a bit different in my head. Like a white endless room with so many mirrors you couldn't even count. But it was the complete opposite. Besides the fact that there wasn't any mirror in sight.

Y/n

I flinched.

Y/n, I'm here.

I took a step backwards and my back came in touch with a cold surface sending shivers down my spine. I turned around and a massive mirror was facing me. It was framed in black with gold leaf. The frame looked like vines with thorns coming out of it.
I wasn't supposed to touch it but it seemed like I didn't have to. The surface began to create a small stir and suddenly my dad appeared.

Glued to the spot I stared at him in disbelief. I never got to know him personally but he looked exactly like the dad I got to see in so many pictures. His chestnut hair was framing his sharp face, tied into a tiny man bun. His stormy grey eyes were looking straight at me. He was tall and skinny and despite his sharp facial features his expression was soft and welcoming. He looked so kind...

I was a carbon-copy of him.

The same chestnut shoulder long hair, the grey eyes and the same body type. The only thing I had from my mother were here facial features. Mine weren't as sharp as his.

"Dad..."

He came towards me, a big smile plastered on his face.

My beautiful girl. You grew up so well.

I teared up. He was reaching out to me and I slowly raised my arm, trying to take his hand.
I stopped right in front of the surface. This wasn't right. He died when I was born. It's not real. I backed away from the mirror and the picture of my dad faded away.

I wiped away a tear and turned my back on the mirror.
Then I gasped at the sight of the amount of mirrors that had appeared in front of me.

I knew now what Luna meant and it was painful.

I closed my eyes trying to think of Claire again.

Y/n!

Jungwon?!

As I opened my eyes, all the mirrors were gone. I looked around to figure out where I was. A breeze made me shiver and I suddenly was surrounded by trees. The woods.

Someone ran towards me and I recognized Jungwon. He ran straight through me as if I wasn't even there. I followed him and soon he stopped by a tree, Heeseung a few meters in front of him.

"It's to late. He's gone." I heard Heeseung say as I joined the both of them.
I flinched as Jungwon let out a scream echoing through the woods. I've never seen him lose his temper and I could tell that Heeseung never saw it as well. Jungwon was usually pretty calm and collected. It was rare to see him like that.

Why was I seeing a memory of Jungwon? Then it hit me. The voice shouting my name was his voice. I must have been distracted by it as I thought of Claire.

Jungwon's eyes turned red and I backed away. I was never scared of him up to now.

I couldn't really understand what they said as my vision started to get blurry and their voices faded away. The only sentence I understood before this memory vanished left me in shock. It was Jungwon's voice.