Introduction

Hi guys!!

-------------------------------

           A girl tries several times to find a way out. But the door was closed everywhere. She cries by seeing her fate. She couldn't able to see the murderer face as there was no electricity. The murderer stabbed her in the stomach. Then the killer took the knife from her stomach. She pushed the murderer and runs to her room and closed the door. Hide in the corner of the room. The murderer stood in front of her room and said, "No, my dear, you should not try to do this. I am gonna kill you today, so don't waste my time by locking this door. Just open the door " in a cruel way. This voice scared her so much. Through voice, she confirms that it was a girl, but couldn't find the girl behind this voice.

The murderer opened the door and dragged her to the living room by catching her hair. She tried to escape from the murderer's grasp. The killer gets angry and pushed her to the floor. The murderer hit her head with the rod. The girl falls and tries to stands. The murderer sits on her knee and again stabbed her in the stomach. When the girl tried to take the knife from her stomach, the electricity came on and the police surrounded her. One of the neighbours informed the police because she heard a strange noise from that house. The neighbour was shocked to see the spot there. She was shocked to see Avni was murdered there and the killer was Ria. Then police officers learned that she had died at the scene of the murder. so they arrested Ria as they spot her in the murder scene with the knife in her hand. with the evidence and neighbour statement, the judge ordered 10 years in prison for Ria.

    Is Ria is a real murderer?? or someone?? Then who is that??? Why should they kill Avni and why blame it on Ria?? Is it a trap for ria!
         Or
Ria is a real murderer who killed Avni!!! All the evidence are strong against Ria.
If it is Ria, why she wants to kill her sister, whom she loves the most in this world???

What is the main reason behind Avni's murder?? Whether to take revenge on Avni or to make a trap on Ria or something else???

Who was the real murderer??? Who will find the murderer???

Pls read my story 💝💝

Vote it 💟💟 

Leave you to comment 👍👍👍

Thank you 🙏🙏