Truth Reveals

Hii Guys!!!

------------------------------------------

         Mitali was stunned after hearing what Neil says. She was not affected by any of their words. But the last sentence of Neil affected her. The same sentence repeated in her mind.

    ( Neil: If anyone loves you dearly, then you would have killed them like you killed Avni)

         She wiped her tears before they could fall.

Mitali: What did you say? You told me about the love of Avni, right. Then, what about my love? But, remember one thing Neil sir, if Avni was killed by me means then you are the one responsible for it, Neil sir.

          This shocked both Neil and DD.

DD: You are trying to divert the case. How could Neil be responsible for this? And did you think about Ria? What will happen to her after Avni's death? Did you think once about her?

Neil: Dont even asks that question to her, DD. Just before only she was told that she wasn't there to see the suffering of Ria. You very well know that I and Avni love each other. But, you made her fight with me and made her helpless in this fight. You separated my Avni from me. And you not even allowed me to see her face one last time. You gave so much pain to her while leaving this world. Why? You also know that Ria considers you as her sister. But, what did you have done? You made Avni leave her soul in front of Ria's eyes. Do you know, how it feels when someone close to ours leaves this world in front of our eyes? That emotion can't be described. You gave that emotion to Ria.

Mitali: What if that emotion happened in my life?

Neil: What?

Mitali: You want to know why I have killed her, right. Ok, I will tell you everything, promise. But, before that answer, my question, can you?

Neil: Sure. If you are ready to say the truth then I'm also ready to answer your question.

Mitali: say one related thing to this murder. And if you know about this question then you also know about the right-handed person. So, tell me who is the right-handed person?

             Neil took the file which was kept at the side of the table. This file was taken in Avni's house while he was searching with AK in the study room. He places that file before her. She took that and read. Mitali cries.

Mitali: Even after knowing these, why you are enquiring me? Why didn't you told this to the Judge on the day of the hearing?

Neil: Because I am sure it is the reason. But doesn't know the story behind it. I want to know only one thing from you. How Avni is related to this? Why did you kill her when she was not at fault?

         Mitali laughs sarcastically.

Mitali: Not at fault. (Again laughs) what a joke, Neil sir?

Neil: Now, answer me.

Mitali: Ok, Ok. I will.

Neil: Tell me, everything without hiding.

Mitali: Now, just before you told something right. The emotion is most dreadful than we think when we hear or see our loved ones dying before our eyes. But, the truth is even I felt those emotions. No one can't explain those emotions better than me. I saw my loved ones death through my eyes. It was just a second, they left me in this world alone. I have become an orphan in just a second.

          She started to cries by thinking about that dreadful incident which was happened before her eyes. Neil and DD somewhat knew about this but they weren't unaware of the full story. That's why they couldn't able to submit this file to the court. As they dont know how Avni was related to this?

Mitali: In court, Juhi asked me about my grandparents, parents and my sister. Everyone knows only my father has died. But the truth is my whole family died before my eyes. They died and I was helpless and I couldn't help them like Ria was helpless when Avni is in the blood pool. They are my life and I lived my life with them very happily. But, that happiness was only for short period. Do you know who snatched this happiness from me?

              Neil and DD were clueless.

Mitali: Avni...Avni Mehta

             This shocked both of them.

Neil: Why are you blabbering?

Mitali: Iam not. I am telling the truth, Neil...Neil sir. She killed my whole family in just a second. At least Ria sees her sister one last time and spoke with her. ( in a psycho voice) But, I couldn't able to see their face, like you didn't see her face. I am the one who tells Aunty and uncle to not say this news to you. Otherwise, you will see her face before the postmortem, itself. I didn't see my loved ones face then why do you want to see her.

             This angers Neil but he couldn't able to react because he wants to know the story behind it and how Avni is involved in this.

Neil: Tell me, what happened exactly.

Mitali: I lived my life happily with my small family. Maa, Papa, my sis, my grandparents. My grandfather was a socialist. And he does more favour for who is in needy. Everyone in our village sees my grandfather as a God. He did most favours to them. For that, he will be ready to sell his entire land. Even my father helps by his side for my grandfather. They are both even ready for fighting with enemies for that. But that doesn't affect our family in any way. But, one day my grandfather decides something. But, we were unaware that a storm is coming towards us to not only destroying my grandfather's dream but also destroying my whole family.

Flashback starts...

                In a village, there was a house which was surrounded by trees and plants. In that house, Mitali's grandma is sitting in the god's room and praying for her family health and welfare. In the kitchen, Mitali's mom was cooking for their family. And Mitali, her father and grandfather was sitting in the living room. And her sister was getting ready for school. At that time they got a call from a landline.

Hope you are all like my update💗💗💗💗

Pls read my story and vote it 💖💖💖💖

Share your views through the comment ✍✍✍✍

Thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏