Real Culprit 02

Hii Guys!!!

Sorry for the late update. I know it was too late. But, I will the regular update hereafter.

----------------------------------------------------

Neil: So, what's your name?

Man: Aman.

Neil: under which hospital you are working?

Aman: ABC hospital. I am a psychiatrist there.

Neil: Ok. How do you know Avni? 

Aman: She is one of my patient's sisters. From that, I know her.

Neil: What is your relationship with Mitali?

Aman: She is my uncle's daughter. We were about to marry but cancelled due to the unexpected death that happens in her house.

Neil: I heard from Mitali that because of you only she is alive now, as you came on the correct time to save her. How do you know about it?

Aman: I overheard Avni phone conversation when she was in my clinic.

Neil: But, Mitali told me that you heard her conversation when you went to her home. Right, DD.

DD: ha, Neil. Moreover, how one can speak her criminal things on her phone when she was outside. Mitali told her home only.

Aman: Ya, Ya. It's her home only. I forget the place as it was more than year's you know. But I overheard the phone conversation when I went to check up on Ria.

          Neil laughs at his words.

Neil: What is your relation with Vidyuth pandit?

Aman: He is the owner of ABC hospital. So, we will speak when I  need something for the hospital. Other than that, we didn't share any kind of relation.

Neil: How did you get a sign from Avni?

Aman: I didn't help anyone to get a sign. I don't know anything about this issue.

Neil: Ok. How did you get to know that Avni is speaking with someone about creating a problem for Mitali house?

Aman: She said RK house. So, I thought it may be my grandpa house. For checking, I went there. Then I saw Avni is leaving the house and I came to know she talks about my grandpa's house.

Neil: Oh, Mitali reached the house after 10 minutes, Avni left. If you thought to help your family, you would have called everyone outside at that time. Why didn't you call them at that time and you only helped Mitali to save from that?

Aman: ab.......woh...actually.....i...

Neil: Iam listening. Tell me.

Aman: I...

Neil: speak up. Why you stopped at mid? Because you are the main culprit in murdering your family members. That's why you didn't call them out. And you even blackmailed Avni to get a sign in that document using Ria.

Aman: No.

Neil: Then why you told me you overheard Avni phone conversation at her home. You know very well because of hiding the treatment from Ria, you never entered Avni house for giving treatment. Then how did you heard that conversation?

Aman: Woh...i... And ya, Moreover, the document is in Ria's name, then how will I get a sign from Avni.

DD: Neil told Avni house and Avni signs just to check you. But you itself proved that you are the culprit?

Aman: No.

Neil: Listen, Aman, I know you have done all these for money. Just tell me, how did you do this? Who planned to kill the Mitali family?