Evidence against Mitali

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------

Juhi: Avni took the knife from her abdomen. That's why her fingerprints were on the knife. But, when the department officer tested the blood samples of that rusted knife, there was a 2 blood sample. The blood groups were O+ve and B+ve. By this, we can get realize one thing simply that Avni had attacked the Murderer with that Knife to save her. And your honour, Mitali's blood group too B+ve, she told about it.

Mitali: No, I...

Juhi: wait Mitali, I didn't finish. Your honour, just because her blood group is B+ve, I didn't confirm this. I confirm that by matching her blood sample with that. And the report is attached with that, Your Honour.

           The judge saw the report and asked her to continue. Juhi moves towards Mitali and tugged her right leg leggings upward and there was a cut mark. Juhi shows that and Judge saw that Mark was on her leg. Mitali was shocked. And she doesn't know what to do now as she gets caught.

Juhi: Your honour, this mark was given by Avni.

         She gets up and moved toward her place. She takes hospital reports and gave that to the Judge. The judge saw the report.

Juhi: Your honour, this was the report of Mitali. She takes first aid from this hospital. And not only is this your honour, but Avni has also given another clue through a voice message. She said that she sprayed on the murderer's eye. Mitali has taken treatment for her eye also. And the report was attached with that. The date was the same and the time was also given a gap of just 1 hour. This proves that she took treatment because of Avni. Through this, I confirm that Mitali is a left-handed person. And about Ria...

Mitali: No, I will not accept this. I didn't kill her.

Juhi: Even after all these, you are not confirming your crime. Ok, you will accept now. What is your father name?

Mitali: Ra... ( reality strikes her and she went numb)

Juhi: What? Tell me. What number you have used before when you were with your father?

Mitali: I...same num.

Juhi: No, no, no... You should not lie after this. You know I have evidence.

Mitali: ......

Juhi: Your honour, her father name is Raguveer. The old man whom we are referring, the owner of the threatening call of Avni. The same old man was Raguveer, her father. And he has gifted a phone for her. That's why when ACP Neil enquired about the phone in the company, he got the owner name as Raguveer and not Mitali. And she used that from starting. Then for the past 4 years, it was switched off. And again, it was activated when she started to threaten Avni.

       The judge notes the point Juhi told. Juhi submitted one photo which was taken from that old house. The judge saw that photo. In that Photo, Mitali was with that old man at a young age.

Juhi: Your honour, even a knowledgable man can make mistakes in small things. That proves in Mitali's case. She placed Ria and Avni photo with that old man in that house perfectly but she forgets to take her photo from that house. She planned everything perfectly that if Ria wasn't at that place, no one can't be able find who was the murderer?

AK: Your honour, with the evidence we can accept that the left-handed person is Mitali. But we can't accept that Ria isn't a murderer as evidence is against her.

Juhi: Your honour, from the evidence it proves that Mitali is the murderer. But she escapes from that place. She traps Ria in this murder perfectly. Your honour, like Ria, said she went to that place after Avni's death only. She took that knife just to help her. Your honour, there was a Cafe folder. Please open that and check it.