Broken Heart💔 part 1

Hii guys!!!

---------------------------

The next day,

In Khanna mansion,

            Everyone present in the hall. Neela came with the tea and placed it on the table. Everyone takes the tea and started to drink.

Bebe: Ashish, is everything ready for tomorrow

Ashish: ha, maa everything is ready. Don't worry.

Monica: Are we going somewhere tomorrow.

Shweta: Did you forget, tomorrow we are going to the temple for doing rituals for Avni.

Monica: ya, I remember it maa.

     The doorbell rings. One of the maids went and opened the door. Everyone sees the person and get shocked. The person hugged Ali and Monica happily and get a blessing from the elders.

Ali: Neil, you...

Neil: ha, me. Can't you see me? It's me, Neil your brother. How are you all? (excited tone) And how is my surprise???

      Everyone was numb and couldn't get a word to speak. And also even they prepare to say about Avni to Neil, but they didn't expect as this time will come soon.

Neil: I think you are all not surprised, you guys get shocked by seeing me, why??

Monica: woh.... brother............., that..............you came here all of a sudden without any message and we are seeing you after 2 years, so that's why.

Neil: Really?? No, I am not satisfied with your answer. Are you hiding something from me?

Ali: Nothing like that Neil. We didn't prepare anything to........

Neil: to say about Avni's death, right?

       Everyone gets shocked by the word of Neil.

Neil: what? You all get shocked again, I think so.

Monica: Bro, how you.....

Neil: what Monica? What did you guys think? If you guys didn't say to me, then I can't able to know about Avni's death.  You all forget one thing, that I am a police officer. You can't hide anything from the police officer for so long time. ( he paused for a second and speak again)I am the transferred ACP to this town for handling Avni's murder case.

Shweta: Tra...Transferred police officer to this town.

Neil: ha, maa. You know what? I feel very happy when I got transferred here and thought to surprise you all and even I bought gifts for you all including......Avni.
        But, you all guys gave me a very big surprise gift through the commissioner sir by handling Avni's murder case to me. I came to know Avni's death by the third person, that reality hurts me a lot. Can't I even deserve to see my Avni's face for one last time?

Prakash: Nothing like that Neil, we feared to say you the truth through the phone. We thought about what will happen to you if you came to know that. So we decided to say you when you return.

        Neil smiled sarcastically and his tears started to come out of his eyes and clapped his hands.

Neil: After I return,(again smiles) wow dad. Just wow. How can say this as the reason for hiding this news from me?
Ok dad, if I came after 3 years will you just hide this news from me for the next 3 years? Tell me, dad.

Prakash: Neil....

Neil: what dad? Why did you hide this from me? I didn't expect this from you all. If you could say at that time, I could see her face one last time. But even now I thought I can't do it because she d..di....died before 2 months itself, right? ( he takes his bag and moves upstairs, before taking a step he turns and says to all ) Thanks for your surprise gift.