Mitali's Pain 03

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Mitali: You are right, the worst pain is to see our loved ones dying before our eyes. But, you know the worst pain more than this is that our loved one's death happens by our friends or the one whom we loved like our family member. I have gone through the most pain when I learned that Avni has killed my family. I lost hope and trust in the police, court, law everyone when they closed the case when I complained. I decided that I will give punishment for her deeds. I have joined her company when the P.A vacancy comes in the advertisement. If I killed them first itself then the police will easily suspect me. That's why I have waited for the right time. One year has passed to win the trust between that sister. I believed that Avni started to believe me when she told me about her sister health issue. Even Ria thought of me as her sister. I started to plan to kill Ria.

            Neil and DD were shocked to hear that she has planned to kill Ria.

Mitali: What, shock? My actual aim was to kill Ria first then only Avni. After the death of Ria, Avni will be heartbroken. She will be shattered and in a miserable state. No one will not be with her to console her. By seeing her in that state, I will enjoy my day happily. After some days I dont want to do anything, she itself will lose her life. This was my actual plan. But, it was in the opposite state because of you, Neil sir.

DD: What he has done in this?

Mitali: Love. That's the biggest problem for me to change my plan reversibly.

DD: What do you mean?

Mitali: He loves Avni, that's my problem. When the first time I saw Neil...Sir, I confirmed that you are in love with Avni. Even your behaviour with her confirms that. If I killed Ria first, she will be sad but not totally. Because you won't allow her to be shattered. You will do something special for her to make her come out of the grief. That's why I thought whatever it is any way I am going to kill her after Ria's dead why not that's before Ria. My target towards Ria changed to Avni when she accepted your proposal. I couldn't do anything to her as you were always around her like you are guessing my plan and came to save her. So, it was confirmed that I can't do anything to her until you were with her. But, All thanks to God, he sent you out of this town by giving you a transfer and promotion. Then I started my plan. But she is such a lucky girl she is escaped in everything. Mostly by you. You will call her at the right time to save her. I was mad at you because of your calls. And I become angrier when I see the happiness in her eyes when she prepared a surprise for you. And I couldn't wait for long. I started my plan against Avni and I thought that this time I should not be back off from my plan and my plan should not be failed at any cost. So, I started to trouble her on the mobile by calling her. I told her that if she does not do what I am saying then I will kill her dear ones. First, she didn't take that as serious she left that call as a prank. I thought about what to do next because this time I should not be failed. At that time only you were bandaged in your hand in the police fights. When Avni asked you to hide that by giving lame excuses. But, I used that lame excuse for my pan and I told her that I am the one who gave the pain to you. In the video call, I saw you perfectly and told everything correctly. She got fear and came my way. Every day I celebrated my day with her fear state. She was feared of losing her sister. And my next move, to create a rift between sisters. That also good shows me the way, Ria came and asked Avni for studying her higher studies abroad. I phone call her and told her not to send her abroad if that happens I will kill her when she landed there. What will I do if she sends Ria there because of these phone calls? Then I can't kill Ria. That's why I made a profit two in one. This becomes a fight between both the sisters. And which I wasn't expected has happened that both sisters fight between the neighbours. And the main thing is she accepted that she will kill her for her wish. She thought the thing is becoming serious, so she decided to tell you to make you aware of it and to help her with this phone call problem. But being Mitali, I didn't allow her to tell you that problem by saying that you are also in my hand. So I blocked the way. She was in a helpless state everywhere. And my last move was to create a rift between Avni and you. And that too happen smoothly and you know how it was, photo. I created my presence as an absence to this world by booking a ticket to my hometown. Finally, the day comes, April 13 my family left me alone in this world and gave me a new name for, i.e., Orphan. I called her to finish every misunderstanding between us. And I know that Ria will do something, that's why by using one of my village men who are studying there I made Ria's phone in a battery low and switched off her phone. And I know very well when she came to know Avni has gone, she will follow her.