Surprise Room

Hii Guys!!!

----------------------------------------

              Neil said everything happened in their video call and smiled remembering their memories.

Juhi: So, you are thinking that she must be hidden in the room, where she did everything to surprise you.

Neil: Yes. And I am 100% sure about it.

AK: So, let's check that room.

DD: ya.

     Then Neil says the police officers push the bookshelf to another side. They did what he said. They saw the wall which doesn't show any kind of room will be here. But at the edge of the wall, they saw some blood samples. Then Neil slides the wall and it shows Avneil glass painting. But, there was some blood in Avni pictures. They confirmed that Avni has come here. Then Neil opens the door carefully and it shows a lock.

AK: Do you the name of the lock?

Neil: No

AK: Then how we will open it?

Juhi: Wait for a minute. first forensic officers can take fingerprints from this, then we will think of a lock ok.

DD: Did you notice the lock? It doesn't have any blood strain. That implies the murderer has erased the fingerprints here. Because we can see the bloodstain in the picture of their photo but not here.

Neil: You are right, DD.

DD: Now, we should find the name of the lock.

AK: Neil

Neil: What?

AK: No, I am saying maybe the name of the lock is Neil. As this surprise room is for you.

DD: Maybe Avni. Because she is doing this for him. And sometimes she wants to enter this room and what if she forgets the name, so she must be kept her name.

Juhi: I don't think so. And guys, what is this? Why your mentality is like this?

AK: why what happens? She is giving the gift to him and also thought to propose to him in this room, so she must keep his name as a lock. Common try it.

DD: No, Avni should be try.

Juhi: Will you both please. See, exactly I am to saying that only, this room was full of their memories, the room reflects their love towards each other. And this room was one of their special places as she thought to propose him here with the surrounding of their memories.
Then how she will keep her name or his name as a lock?

DD: Do you have any idea, then?

Juhi: I don't know which name she will keep as a lock. But, by hearing about her character I can say she doesn't keep the lock name as Neil or Avni. That I am sure.

AK: Why you are thinking so much? Call the jailer and ask Ria to say the name of the lock. Anyway, she is the culprit, so she knows about it, right.

        Juhi glares at him.

AK: what?

Juhi: Neil, you should find the name of the lock. No one should help in this. As you were coming here the first time and as per Avni's wish, you should find the name of that lock and open it.

AK: what if it goes wrong?

Juhi: Nothing can move wrong. He knows about Avni very well and he will find it, correctly. Common Neil, think wise and forget the surrounding. Sorry to say this, but you have to, for your Avni. Close your eyes and think about Avni and her surprise for you. Just think about your love and memories and she wishes to see you in this room. So, you have to find the name of the lock to get the surprise from your love. Do it.