Enquiring Mitali

Hii Guys!!!

------------------------------------------

In Khanna Mansion,

               Shweta took aarthi for Ria and get her inside. Bebes gave water to Ria. She drinks that water.

Shweta: Ria, we all know you will be released today. So, only we arranged everything for you. Monica will take you to your room. Monica...

Monica: I will. Come, Ria, we will go.

       Monica and Ria move towards the room.

Juhi: Aunty, I am going to my room.

Shweta: Juhi, we are thankful to you. If you were not here at this time, we don't know what would happen to Ria.

Juhi: Aunty, saying thank you don't make me a third person. It was like I am just a lawyer for you.

Shweta: I didn't mean that Juhi.

Bebes: You cook her favourite dish with the recipe you have prepared today, she will be happy.

Juhi: That's good. Ok, I am going to my room.

At night...

          Everyone assembled in the dining room. They sat on the chair. Shweta serves the food to all. Monica was about to sit in the chair, then she saw Ria wasn't there.

Monica: Mom, where is Ria?

Shweta: I have called her, but she is not ready to come here and she said that she won't eat anything.

Monica: So, you left her like that.

Shweta: No. Keep this.

          She gave her the plate which contains food. She told her to feed the food to her. She took that plate and moved to Ria's room. She opened the door and went inside. She saw the room was dark and there is no light. She on the light switch and saw Ria is sitting on the bed and was crying. Monica kept the plate on the table and sat near her and placed the hand on her hand. Ria saw the hand and saw Monica. She hugged her and cried. Monica tried to console her, but she didn't end her crying. So, she hugged her and rubbed her back. Monica too cries by seeing her friend condition. After some time, they broke the hug.

Monica: Ria, common eat this.

Ria: I don't want to. You take this and go.

Monica: If you didn't eat this then I also won't eat. You know me very well, I will do what I think.

Ria: When everyone says that I am the murderer, why did you file a complaint to find the murderer because I won't kill my sister? Why did you believe me?

Monica: If I said the answer, will you eat the food?

Ria: Did you know about my disorder?

Monica: Yes, I know about your disorder. Avni sis told me.

Ria: then why didn't you tell me.

Monica: Because sis told me not to say this to you. I filed a case because I know about my Ria that she can't kill her sister.

Ria(in a choked voice): But I have killed her. Because of anger and misery, I fought with her. I didn't speak with her for 2 weeks. But she was suffered from an unknown person for a month. At once, I didn't think about her that why she is prohibiting me from abroad? I just thought only about my wish and my dream. I didn't think about her and even I said that I may kill her if she was in my path as trouble. How foolish I am? I killed her at that place itself using my words. She lived her whole life for me, but what I have done to her? I troubled her a lot. After knowing my disorder, she takes care of me without my knowledge. I am just a useless creature, Monica. I am just troubling to those who are with me. Because of my anger, I lost my life, my sis, my Avni. I killed my sis. I don't want to lose you also Monica. I...