Mitali's Pain 02

Hii Guys!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

                They were shocked to see the board was placed on their land. The three-headed towards the person who is taking measurements in their land.

Mitali: who permitted you to measure to the land?

Man: Who are you, Mam? To ask these questions. We got permission from the owner of the land. And he permitted.

Mitali: But, this land belongs to ours.

Man: That is before a week. The girl, her name is Avni, when you changed the property to her, she sold this land to our company owner for a fixed price.

Mitali: What? No, you are telling an untruth. She can't sell the land.

Man: See this.

          He showed the copy of the paper which was written that land was sold. And even there Ria's sign was there. They were shocked and don't know what to do now. She fights with them and asked them to stop these, but they dragged her from there. The three came to the house and sat there numb.

Mitali: I think there will be confusion. I will call her and ask what has happened. Without her sister's knowledge, they have done something. She is not the person who will do these.

RK: You are right. Wait, I will call her.

              He calls her, but she didn't attend the call. He tried so many times but all goes in vain. Raguveer and Mitali too tried on his phone, but she didn't take the call.

RK: I will talk to her in person.

Mitali: Grandpa, I...

RK: No, I alone will go.

         The next day, he goes to Mehta company, he asked the receptionist about Avni. The receptionist told that she has gone to another town for work. He asked when she will come, she told him that it will take one week to return. He thanked the receptionist and returned to his hometown.

Mitali: What has happened? What did she say? Is this a misunderstanding or something? Tell me, grandpa. Why you are silent.

RK: She betrayed us.

Mitali: What are you saying? I can't understand.

RK: She sold the land to them for a fixed price. She went to prepare a grand function for that company's success. She is the event manager of their function. She betrayed us.

Mitali: Grandpa, there is a mis.....

RK: There is no mistake, I have done to judge her. After hearing everything only I am saying this. I have concluded.

Raguveer: What is that, dad?

RK: Iam going to give the police complaint about her.

Mitali: Grandpa, please listen to me. Once, we talk with her in person, then everything becomes normal.

RK: You are saying this because you are her friend. See your eyes in the point of mine. Not only you, but I also believed her that she will give a good education to this village student. But, she. No, I am going to give a complaint against her.

               Before Mitali could speak to him, he left that place. Mitali too went to her room. RK filed a complaint against Avni. After a week, when Mitali and Raguveer were working in the shop, a man who was working in their home as a gardener came there. He told that Avni had come to visit their home and RK asked them to call you both home. Mitali and Raguveer headed towards their home. They were standing at the entrance. Before Mitali could open the gate, one-man phone called her. She told Raguveer to go inside the house and she moved out of the entrance. She came and stand near the tree which was opposite their house. He came before her.