Year Five; Chapter twelve

A/N: Sorry for the last chapters cliffhanger. Enjoy the chapter. Guys comment please though, I would really love the feeback and I miss seeing your reactions!
____________________________
Remus
_____________

My face, in fact, is not okay.

Y/n's father is a complete arse.

Everyone's doing fine though, Y/n hasn't gone anywhere near the vinyl collection in the sitting room though, which is quite odd because that's where we always play our board games and plot future pranks on rainy days.

I can see where Y/n is hiding under the table but I can't see anyone else, James is supposed to be finding us right now. The first person to be found is the last person to get dibs on lunch.

" HEY! JAMMMMIE LETMEGOMAN—"

Sirius has been found.

Y/n has been found, her laugh gave her position away. I laughed with her.

"MY POSITION HAS BEEN BREACHED I REPEAT MY POSITION HAS BEEN BREACHED—"

" REMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS—"

Sirius belly flopped on me anD OH LORD

" JAMES GET THE BLOODY SHITE OFF OF US!!"

I could hear Y/n laughing from above us and I wanted to scowl at her.

Sirius nuzzled into my belly and James patted my head from atop Sirius, " Nah, I'd rather stay right here, it's much more comfy."

————————————————————————

There are three days left until we need to head back to the Hogwarts train so Euphemia is taking the five of us supply shopping in the morning.

Y/n's sleeping, she talks in her sleep a lot. I think she's getting more and more of her memory back every day. Although she still doesn't know why there are cuts running up and down her arms, she's asked us so many times about them but it's too hard to tell her.

I feel like she already knows about the reasoning behind the scars though, something tells me she does.

Everyone else is asleep right now, it's three a.m., and I'm still awake thinking about stupid thoughts using my stupid mind to think about them.

A lot of things seem stupid to me now, like James's 'four meals a day' motto, and Sirius's obsession with paint pranks and showers, oh I hate showers.

At least I used to hate them, it takes up too much time to take a shower in my opinion. Actually, it's not that it takes up too much time it's the fact that you need to be consistent if you take showers.

Schedules, yeah I think they're stupid now too. Why the fuck would anyone want to do everything on a strict basis everyday of the week, it's just dumb.

Showers though, I started taking those again recently because Y/n came back.

There are a lot of things I started doing again because she came back.