Authors Note

This note is for the people who have been with me since the beginning of this book, the people who I used to talk to and who I used to ask chapter advice from.

I just wanted to let you know that I republished the book. I actually did it guys, I did it.

I know that it's been months since you've even gone near this book, it's been months since I have too, so I know that you likely won't read it anymore but I just wanted you to know that I'm here again. I've reached this point again, and I feel so happy to be able to say that.

I unpublished this book because I didn't want to know what came next, because I didn't want to know what would happen next to me. I unpublished it because I wasn't happy and I wanted to go away. But recently I've been thinking about you guys a lot, I've been thinking about this book a lot too, and last night to went and read every chapter I wrote. I read every little note at the bottom of the pages and I decided I wanted to know what comes next.

I would really like it if you still stood with me while I walked this road again, I would absolutely love it if my friends followed me through these ups and down again.

This book has a special place in my heart forevermore, and so do you. I want to know what comes next, and I'm hoping that you want to know too.

Thanks for waiting for me, this isn't goodbye, I just have another chapter to write; I think it wasn't fair that I left chapter Eleven on a cliffhanger :)

-Anne

P.S. -WhatTheFawkes- maddisonskywalker dejadesercurioso andreea_siriusly -GAYSANATOMY and everyone else who I may be missing,

Thank You.