Year Six, Chapter Four

A/N: It's been a couple years but I've been working on a couple manuscripts and felt like delving back into this world to make my soul feel better. 

Enjoy and please let me know what you think :)

___________________________________

" GET OFF MY BED YOU ASS!"

" OI REMUS I WAS SLEEPING-"

" HEY, WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING I HAVE A HANGOVER!"

" OI PETER WHY DID YOU THROW THAT AT ME?!"

" WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP, IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

All of the pillow throwing and finger pointing ceased at the sound of her voice. Y/n shook her head and bared her teeth at the four of them, pulling the blankets and pillows back over her head with a huff.

The boys stood for a few moments, their chests heaving, staring at each other, before the yelling commenced again and pillows were being bashed together once more.

" ITS MY BED SIRIUS WHY WERE YOU EVEN IN IT?!"

Feathers were strewn everywhere and James was the one who started the shoe-throwing.

Sirius pointed a finger at Y/n, where she lay agitated on Sirius's own bed, " DON'T BLAME ME SHE STOLE MY BED!"

" OH BOO HOO SIRIUS GO AND CRY ABOUT IT!"

She was glaring very aggressively at Sirius, Sirius was glaring back from his spot under Remus's covers.

And then she was hit with a shoe.

" UGHHHH!"

And that was when the blankets began to fly.

" YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED ME STAY WITH YOU!"

Sirius was also standing then at that time and James was glancing back and forth at the two of them, pillow in hand.

Y/n picked up one of her flats and cocked her hand back.

" Don't even think about it Y/n."

Sirius was snarling at her like a dog and she cocked her arm back to throw it.

" Don't test me Sirius."

There was a snarl to her voice as well, they both seemed thoroughly agitated to be woken up.

" HEY!"

Sirius brought his arms down from his face and sniffled, the shoe hit him on the arm very, very hard.

" I'll do it again."

" Don't you darE-"

He caught the shoe that time.

And then the pillow war commenced.

Y/n was hit with four shoes, two books, one cookie tin and a flying banana (she had no clue where it came from).

James was smacked in the face with one book, two shoes and a pear. Sirius was hit with one shoe, Remus was hit with no shoes, two tins of cookies and a shirt, Peter was hit with zero shoes, zero books but he did the cookie tin throwing.

After the fifth shoe Y/n stormed out, calling them all assholes as she slammed the door.

They paused for a minute or two before the fighting began again.
__________________________________

" I CALL A TRUCE, ITS FOUR IN THE MORNING AND IM FUCKING TIRED!"

" Okay."

" Yeah, agreeable. This hangover isn't gonna be cured by yelling and screaming and fighting."