Chapter: 28

~~~~~~~~~

Ash's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a pounding headache. I opened my eyes to see I was in Ross and Ryland's room. I looked on the nightstand, and saw Tylenol and water. I instantly took them, wanting my headache to be gone.

I pulled the covers off of me, and stood up. I stretched a little, and then I opened the door to go downstairs. I saw cups everywhere, and a few people laying on the ground.

That's right! The party was last night.

"Morning People," I said walking into the glow paint covered kitchen to see Ryland and Riker.

"Morning," They all said.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked putting french toaster sticks in the toaster.

"Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning," Riker said. I didn't even see him at the party last night. Strange.

"Hey, where were you last night? And you too Ryland, I didn't see you guys."

"We were here, all night, we were actually going to ask the same question about you?"

"I was here for awhile, I actually don't remember where I went, oh well," I said dazed. Riker just stared at me.

"Did you drink the punch?" He asked. "Well yeah, I made it so of course I did," I said in my duh tone.

"Well, the punch was spiked."

"Oh," I said, "That explains a lot." I grabbed my breakfast out of the toaster and grabbed a plate from the cupboard. lot

"Can one of you's get me the syrup?' I asked with puppy dog eyes. Ryland slid it across the counter to me, and I popped open the lid and made a puddle on the side of my plate.

After I ate breakfast, I proceeded to the living room to see the rest of the gang with garbage bags picking up all the cups.

"Hey guys, what can I do to help?" I asked taking in the mess.

"Um, get a cloth or whatever and start wiping the glow paint off the walls, its supposed to be washable, so lets hope so," Rydel said tossing me a cloth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour, two t-shirts, and a vanilla milkshake later, we managed to get everybody that doesn't live here out of the house, and half of the mess cleaned up. I heard the front door open, shortly after hearing a screech.

Crap!

We all rushed the door, to see mom standing there.

Uh oh.

"Guys, stop slacking, we have to get this done before mom and dad get home," Ross said coming to the door. His face turned ghostly pale when he saw who was at the door.

"Um, hey mom," He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Did you guys have a party!" Mamma Lynch asked raising her voice.

"Psh, no, what you talking about?" I said.

"All of you grounded, 2 weeks, get to your rooms now," She said pointing up the stairs.

"If it's any help, I was against the party in the first place," Riker said with his hands up.

"Get upstairs," She said turning him around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trudged up to my room, and shut the door,