Chapter: 16

Ash's POV

I woke up, and saw everyone was already up, chatting about in the fort.

"Hey, do you guy wanna go to the rink and play hockey or something?" I asked.

"You play hockey?!" Ross said shocked.

"Umm yea, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"You never told me that's all," he said, "oh, and by the way I can't go I have Austin & Ally filming today."

Ugh, always ruining my plans, just kidding, but seriously.

"I have glee today," Riker said flattening out his hair.

"Ugh! Who else here has plans for today?" I asked.

Everyone raised their hands except Ellington, so it's just gonna be a me & Ell day today.

"Okay, looks like it's just me and you today E-rat," I said ruffling his hair.

Me and Ratliff were planning on just going to the mall today, and hanging out.

"Ooh, we should skateboard there!" I suggested.

"Okey dokey," he said grabbing his penny board.

The mall is only 10-15 minutes away from our house, so it didn't really matter.

"Quick question," I told Ell.

"Yeah?"

"Well, this is a hilarious story, I somehow, got roped into buying Ross a guitar, which is quite hilarious actually, but anyways, Im planning on giving it to him for his birthday, but I really do not have the money, so do you wanna get a job at the smoothie bar with me?" I asked.

"Okay, well that seems like an interesting story, and I love smoothies, and I love bars," He said raising his eyebrows. I laughed, and rolled my eyes, typical Ellington. "So does that mean a yes?" I asked.

"Of course, Im gonna love getting free smoothies everyday!" He said jumping up and down. "But this our little secret okay?" I said. "Yup," he said popping the 'p.'

We entered the mall doors, and instantly the smell of car fresheners wafted through my nostrils. I just love smell of them. Oh and yeah, I bet your wondering why I smell them, its beacuse the entance we always go through, is right next to the car freshener store.

"Can we go buy some?" I asked Ellington stopping at the window. "Umm, lemme think about it, YES!" He shouted running through the doors.

See, im not the only weirdo.

I quickly followed pursuit, and I stopped at the blue mountain freshener, oh lord was this one my favorite. I picked up 2, and continued along looking at the scents. I stopped at the one Ell had his nose buried in, and I picked it up. "Peach Cranberry?" I asked him. He nodded his head as I sniffed it.

Oh my fudging stars, did this smell good. I picked up a bunch, and went over to the register. I paid for them, and after Ellington paid for his, we left the store.

We made our way to Go Bananas, the smoothie bar.

"Hello," I said, "We would like to apply for jobs here."

"Sure thing, follow me," She said leading us behind the counter.

We filled out the applications, and we
started our smoothie jobs, yay!

Ratliff and I were about to go wait on the first customer, but then I realized who it was.

"Crap!" I whisper shouted, "That's Rocky and Callie!"

Ratliff dashed into the back, and came back with sunglasses and hats.

"Good-thinking," I said throwing them on.

We walked up to the cash register area, and I said, "How can we help you?" I hope they don't recognize
us.

"Can we have two peach cranberry smoothies?" Rocky asked.

"I've got to try that later," I whispered to Ell.

"Sure coming right up, that would be $6.54," I said.

He handed me a $10, and I gave him his change.

Ellington came back with the smoothies, and handed them to Rocky and Callie.

"Hey, do I know you guys from somewhere?" Rocky asked before walking away.

Uh oh.

"No not all, carry-on!" Ellington hurried.

"That, was very close," I said to him.

Once our shift was almost over, and there wasn't many people, I walked over to Ellington and said, "Wanna try some of those peach cranberry smoothies?"

"I'm one step ahead of you," he smirked.

He pulled two out from behind his back, and gave me one.

I took a sip out of mine, and it was heaven in a cup.

Literally.

My mouth started watering, as I took another sip. Ellington had the same reaction as me, because he downed his in like 15 seconds.

"One word, delicious!" I said.

A/N - This was such a filler, and its very short, I'm sorry guys, I was just in a hurry to update. Peach cranberry? Is that even a flavor? I made it up, so if it is, it sounds awesome, haha. See ya! ~Ash