Chapter: 31

Picture of Becca above! She is played by Becca Tobin from Glee

Ash's POV

"Wild Water Kingdom!" I screeched into Ross's ear, my mouth open in shock. (BTW I know this water park is in Pennsylvania, but pretend it's in California too!)

"Yup," Ross smiled. "C'mon, let's get out of the car, unless you'd rather stand there with your mouth hanging open."

I popped open my car door, and jumped out. "Hey! I was supposed to open the door for you, this isn't fair!" I looked over at Ross, and he was pouting.

"Ya snooze, ya lose," I told him shutting my door.

He gave me a look of agitation, but didn't say anything. I decided to be nice, and let Ross carry most of the stuff, so he can 'prove' his manliness or whatever. Plus, I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't.

He checked us into the private, area thing, I don't remember what it's called, oops. There was a table and a fully stocked fridge and everything! I ran to the fridge immediately for the love of food, because why not?

"Okay, so what do you-" Ross got cut off by a girl approaching.

"C-can, I get a picture with you?" She asked Ross with wife eyes.

"Of course!" He replied with a smile walking next to her. I stood off into the shade not wanting to intrude on the picture.

"Ash! Get in here too! It wouldn't be the same without you in the picture also!" The girl told me, beckoning me over. Well, I guess if she said so.

I half walk/skipped over to the other side of the girl, and smiled for the picture. She soon walked away after a little chatting with us, and Ross turned to me and smiled. "What do you wanna go on first?"

~~~~~
"Momma Lynch!" I shouted opening the front door, "We're home!" I kicked off my shoes in the foyer, and saw her looking at me disapprovingly.

"What'd I do?" I asked, glancing at Ross. He just shook his head.

"We've had this conversation before, Ashley, no shouting in the house," She sighed. Thank goodness, I thought it was something worse.

"Sorry, it's just kinda my natural instinct ya know?"

"Whatever you say," She said going back to cooking. I feel like she's always cooking. I guess if you have six, practically seven, if you include Ellington, kids living in your house, I guess you have to.

I kissed Ross goodnight and plopped onto the ever so comfy recliner and fell asleep.

~~~~

"Dude, wake up," I heard an annoying voice say above me. I shoved my face into the corner of the chair, trying to block out the outside world.

After several seconds of peaceful silence I started getting shook. I threw out my arms me grabbed the first thing my hand and in contact with off the end table and threw it towards the person shaking me.

"Ow, what the heck was that for," I heard my target mumble from above me. I opened my eyes and saw Rocky standing ahead of me running his shoulder. I looked down and their was my Harry Potter book sitting on the ground.

"You deserved it, you were the one ever so violently shaking me," I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Why'd you wake me up anyways? Is the world ending or something, because otherwise I don't care," I said leaning backwards to make the recliner recline again.

"Mom called a family meeting so get your butt up from that chair and walk or be carried," he told me flipping his hair out of his face. Holy cow his hair got long, pretty soon it's gonna be longer then mine.