Chapter: 11

OMG guys, I am so sorry, you have every right to chase after me with pitchforks, I said I was gonna update like 4 days ago, but I never did and I feel horrible! I didn't finish this chapter yet, but I felt like I needed to post something for you guys, so ill post part 2, whenever I finish it;)

PART: 1

Ash's POV

I sat down on the couch on the tour bus, and started to read The Fault in Our Stars. I read it like 10 times already, but it's still just as good.

Someone sat on the couch next to me. I looked up, and it was Rocky.

Great.

"We need to talk," he said.

"Yea, just not right now," I said standing up. I went to my bunk, crawled in, and closed the curtain.

I buried my face in my pillow, and just laid there.

Someone opened the curtain, and I didn't bother to lift my head up.

"Rocky, go away!" I mumbled.

"Well I'm not Rocky."

I could tell it was Ross by then. I lifted my head up to look at him, but I slammed it back down on the pillow after a few seconds.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Ross asked clearly hurt.

Ugh, I feel so bad, but I just can't tell him.

"I haven't been," I replied.

"Whatever," he said.

I saw a tear fall down his face as he climbed up the ladder to his bunk, which was above mine.

When he cries it breaks my heart.

"Ross wait!" I yelled going up after him.

"What could you possib-" I cut him off by kissing him.

The kiss was passionate, and it was probably the best one we ever had.

Well he is still kissing back, so I guess he isn't mad anymore.

I pulled back, and hugged him. "Ross, I'm so sorry, I never meant to ignore-"

Okay, he now cut me off by kissing me.

Ehh, I don't mind. I smiled into the kiss, and he smiled back.

"You know, that was a very polite way to tell me to shut up," I giggled.

He winked at me, which caused my cheeks to instantly heat up.

We laid like that, until we started drifting off.

"I love you," he kissed my forehead, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.