Chapter: 15

SLEEPOVER

"Hola señorita!" Callie said walking through the door.

Speaking of Callie, her and Rocky are going on a date tomorrow night!

Hopefully they they get married so then we will be related-ish.

She plopped down on the couch, and flipped on the TV. She practically lives here, she even has a key to the door, that's how much she's here.

"When's Danni and Ella getting here?" She asked.

"Umm, Ella is upstairs with Rydel changing or something, and Danni said she'll be here soon," I replied.

"Cool beans," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Umm yah, I say it all the time."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do!"

"Then why have I never heard you say it before?"

"Because I always say it German instead of English," she said.

"Really? Tell me it in German than," I said.

There is this one thing she always says, but I don't think it's German, I think it's Portugese, I think it is anyways.

"Cool beans (it's pronounced kuy-bans in German, I think anyways)," She said.

Oh maybe it was German, that makes a lot more sense though, because she said it alot and I had no idea what it meant.

"You speak German?" I asked.

"Umm yea, I was born in Germany," She said it like it was obvious.

"Well you speak English so well! How was I supposed to now?" I said shocked.

"Well I just sort've figured you knew," she giggled.

Rydel and Ella bounded down the stairs, all giggly.

I wonder what they're up to..

"What's with the giggles?" I asked.

"Oh that? Im just naturally giggly, but anyways, I have the best idea!" She said.

'What is it?" I asked.

"We should build a fort, and have a movie night in there! We can invite the boys too, but were building it all," she said.

"Why didn't I think of that?" I asked.

I ran upstairs, and grabbed all if mine and Rydel's blankets, which was only like 6 or 7.

I stopped in Ross and Ryland's room and asked, "Do you guys have any blankets I can borrow?" I asked.

They both raised there eyebrows.

"Why?" Ross asked.

"You'll see later," I explained.

"Umm okay?" He responded.

"Well, do you have any blankets or not?" I asked.

"Umm yea here," He said piling like 10 ginormous blankets onto my pile of blankets.

"Thanks," I said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

I ran back downstairs, and dropped the blankets into a pile on the ground.

They had gathered a few blankets while I was upstairs, so we had a ton now, I also noticed that Danni was here now.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked.