Chapter: 30

Picture of Callie above;) ~Played by Bella Thorne

Early update! Im amazing I know;)

~~~~~~~~~

Ash's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my gym bag, and pulled on my jacket. "Bye guys," I said to my new teammates. I walked outside, and searched for Ross's car. "He should be here bye now," I mumbled under my breath.

I waited another few minutes, but he never came. I saw a car pull up that looked like his. I fixed the straps on my bag, and walked up to the car. I opened the door, and saw a brown haired, middle-aged man staring at me with a weird expression. I was at a loss for words, so I slammed the car door shut, and ran back inside.

I pulled out my phone to text Ross.

Ash: Where the heck are you?

Ross: Welllll, my car broke down, and yeah

Ash: Sucks to be you, but who's gonna pick me up?

Ross: Riker probably could cuz his Glee taping will be over in like 45 minutes.

Ash: 45 minutes?!

Ross: Yup, g2g the tow-truck is here, Love you;)

Ash: yeah yeah

"So how's life?" I asked Becca's mom, walking up to her desk.

"Finishing up work, and your class ended 20 minutes ago, what are you still doing here?" She replied.

I propped my elbow on the desk and rested my head in my hand. "Ross's car broke down, so I have to wait for someone to pick me up," I said.

"Oh, I can take you home," She replied.

I raised my head from my hand and said," Really? Don't you have work?"

"My shift is over in like two minutes, so don't worry."

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"No problem, but would you mind finding Becca, she should be around here somewhere," She said looking around for her.

I went down the hallway, untilI I reached the uneven bars area. I saw her do a turny thing, so I waited for her to finish before I called her name. She dismounted perfectly, and I started clapping. her eyes wandered around the room until she saw me, and then she smiled and took a bow.

"Bravo Miss Becca," I said smirking. She walked over to me, and playfully shoved me and then asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Your mom's taking me home, and she told me to come find you," I replied.

"Oh, well hold on, let me get my stuff," She said walking towards her bag. She came back, and we started towards the front desk.

"Hey mom," Becca said, giving her a side hug.

"Hey sweetie, how was your first day?" She asked her daughter.

"Good, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be, from watching the gymnasts for 16 years of my life, I thought I would be able to pick it up lickety split," she said with a small smile.

"You'll get the hang of it sooner or later," She said to her, "But anyways, are you gals ready to go?"

"Yeah," We replied in unison. I followed them to their car, and it was a silver Honda CR-V.

"Wow, nice car," I said scanning it up and down.

"Thanks sweetie, we just got it a few days ago," Becca's mom answered getting in.