Chapter: 3

Yeah, after the whole pancake incident, we had to clean it all up, and make everybody more pancakes.

Not fun.

"So do you guys wanna go to the beach or something?" I asked.

"I wish, but we have band practice now, you can come watch though," Riker said.

"Okay," I said.

I saw Rocky trudging down the steps, and he didnt look to good.

"Guys, I think I'm sick," he said all nasally.

"Well then go back to bed, and ill make you some soup or something," Stormie said walking into the living room.

"Ugh, fine! What about band practice though?" He complained.

"They could practice without you, now get your butt back upstairs," she said.

Poor Rocky.

"How on Earth are we supposed to practice without the lead guitarist?!" Asked Ellington.

Wait a minute, when did he get here?

"I have an idea," Ross said, looking at me.

"Me? You want me to practice with you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah, who else can play guitar? Plus we can teach you the songs, they really aren't that hard," he answered.

"Fine, and there is no need for that, I already can play all of the songs," I said smirking.

"You weren't lying when you said you were a fan," said Riker smirking.

"Nope, not one bit," I said smiling.

---------------

"Let's practice Heart Made Up on You next," said Ross.

I started playing the first few chords, and then Ross started singing.

Ross' POV

"Got my heart made up on you,

Oooh, oooh, oooh,

You said what you said,

When words are knives its not hard to forget,

But something in my head wouldn't reset,

Can't give up on us yet,

No, whoa,

Your love was so real,

It pulled me in like a magnetic field,

I'd let you go but something's taking the wheel,

Yeah, its taking the wheel,

Oh, whoa,"

I get to the chorus, and my gaze locks with Ash's.

"My mind says no, you're no good for me,

You're no good but my heart's made up on you,"

Ash smiles, so I smile back,

"My body can't take what you give to me,

What you give, got my heart made up on you,

Got my heat made up on you,

Alright guys! That' good for today!" I say, unplugging my guitar from the amp.

"Look's like you got your heart made up on someone alright," Rydel whispered in my ear.

I blushed and turned away.

Ash's POV

I was panning on saying something to Ross, but Rydel alredy whispered something in his ear, causing him to blush, so i didnt want to emarass him anymore.

"Can we go to the bdeach now?" i asked.

"I guess," replied Riker.

---------------------------------

*At the Beach*

"Do you want a turn?" Ross asked handing him a surfboard.

"i would, but I dont know how to surf," I replied.

"WHAT! What kind of person doesn't know how to surf?!" He replied shocked.

"Me," I answered.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to teach you," he replied with a half-smile.

Boy, that half-smile get's me everytime.

"Well then I guess I should do it more often," he said with a smirk.

"Oh my god! Why do I keep doing that?!" I yelled frustrated.

He chuckled.

*20 minutes later*

"Okay, now paddle out to that wave, and stand up," Ross called from a little bit behind me.

I sarted paddling, but as I got closer the wave, maanaged to get like 10 feet taller, and I wasnt sure if I would be able to do it.

"Ross! Its to big! I can't do it!" I yelled hoping he could here me.

"You can't turn back now! Its to late! You have to do it!" He yelled back to me.

Greatttt. The got closer, and I stood up.

I was right, I wasn't able to do it. The wave knocked me off after a few seconds, and my ankle strap disconnected.

I felt something hard come in contact with my head, and I started drifting off.

Ross' POV

"ASHLEY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Why did I ever tell her to paddle out to that, I should've known that wave was to strong for her.

I started to paddle off to where she fell.

I saw her surfboard floating in the waves, and I dove under.

I almost gave up hope, but my hand, came in contact, with flesh, and I gripped onto her, and pulled her up.

I layed her on my surfboard, when I saw she was unconscious, and the back of her head was all bloody.

This is all my fault!

I felt tears rolling down my face, and I started to paddle us back to shore.

A\N- Haha, cliffhanger. I had the chapter all written out, but then my computer crashed, and I didn't save it yet, so then I had to go back and retype the hole stupid thing.

Remember to vote, comment, and maybe even fan? ~Ashley