Chapter: 12

AFTER THE CONCERT

Riker's POV

The concert ended, and I made my way back to our dressing room.

I opened the door, and their were two fans in there. The brunette was gorgeous, and I couldn't help but stare, but I was still wondering how they got in here.

Ross entered the door behind me, and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yea, I may have forgot to mention that when I went backstage during the Q&A, she," he pointed at the red head, "fainted," he continued.

I don't like when fans faint, it gets me really nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea, I'm fine, just a little shocked is all," she replied.

Thank God she's okay, because if not, I would hate to think it was my brother who made her pass out.

"You didn't let me finish my story!" Ross complained.

My bad.

"Anyways," he said glaring at me, "I carried her into the dressing room, and had her friend stay with her until the concert was over."

"Okay," I replied.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to the brunette girl.

"So where are you from?" I asked her.

"First off, I'm Danielle, and I live in LA, and this school year, I am going to be a junior," She said.

"Cool, as you already probably know, I was born in Littleton, Colorado, but I moved to Los Angeles, for my career," I said to her.

The door to the dressing room opened, and the rest of my siblings walked in, a long with Ash, who was on Ellington's back.

Okay then?

I swear, those two are the weirdest people on the planet.

"AYEE PARTY PEOPLE!" Ash yelled.

"Ayee, annoying loud person," I said to her.

"Oh you know you love me," she said.

"Whatever you say," I replied.

"I know you do," she said.

Of course I do! Who wouldn't love her? In the sisterly way anyways.

Ryland looked down at his phone and a few tears fell down his face.

I wonder what's wrong with him?

Ash's POV

I walked up to Ryland, because he looked upset. My instincts were correct, since he is crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked slinging my arm around his shoulder.

"This, is what's wrong," he said showing me a picture of some girl kissing a guy. Wait a minute..

"Is that Melanie?!" I asked shocked.

What a bitch. I am going to show her not to mess with my little brother... I mean I would, but I'm not going to, because I'm not exactly the fighting type, so yea.

"Yea," he replied shedding more tears.

"Awe Ry! Come here," I said hugging him.

He sobbed into my shoulder, and after a few minutes, pulled away and took out his phone.

"Well, I just texted Melanie, telling her we were over," he said.

"Way to go RyRy!" I said high-fiving him.

I walked over to the couch, and plopped my butt down. No less then 30 seconds later, Ross came over and plopped himself on top of me.

"Umm, do you mind? Your squishing my insides," I screeched out.

"No, I don't mind, but I won't get off until you say Ross is the sexiest man alive!" he said.

"Nope, sorry, I can't do that, mom taught me not to tell lies," I whispered, losing oxygen.

"Oh, well then I guess I will just have to do this!" he tickled me.

I was squirming like crazy and screaming my head off.

"Ross!- Please!- Stop!" I said in-between breaths.

"Not until you say the sentence!"

"Never!"

"Well then more tickling for you!" He tickled me more and more, until I was laughing so hard no sound was coming out of my mouth.

"I give up! Ross is the sexiest man alive!" I shouted.

"Wait, I didn't hear you, can you say that again? A little louder this time?" He asked. He is do complicated.

"For the love of green cows! ROSS SHOR LYNCH IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Green cows?" He asked confused.

"Don't judge me."

He finally stopped tickling me, and I rolled off the couch away from him.

"Not," I coughed.

I started running, because I knew he was gonna chase me.

I ran to Riker, and pulled him in front of me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"No time for explaining," I whispered.

Someone tripped me from behind, and I fell face first onto the ground.

Ross grabbed my ankles, and started dragging me into the hallway

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed trying to grip onto the floor, but it was no use.

"HELPP MEEE!" But my screams got drowned out by Ross closing the door behind us in the hallway.

"Now, you have to kiss me," He said.

"If I have to," I replied.

I pressed my lips to his.

Rydel's POV

"Well, since you girlies, don't have to go back to school for a week or so, do you guys wanna stay with us on the bus?" I asked Danielle and the other girl.

"Umm, let me think about it, YES!" The red head shouted.

"Yay!" I answered.

"But we don't have any clothes," Danielle said.

"Oh don't worry, I have tons," I smiled.

"Okay, and by the way, my name is Callie," Well, Callie said.

"Ooh, that's a pretty name," Rocky said checking her out.

He is such a boy.

"Oh by the way, call me Danni, I hate being called by my full name," Danni said.

"Sounds like you and Ash have a lot in common," I said.

I pulled out my Go Pro, and connected it to my lab top. I started editing the newest R5Tv - Tickling& Sexiness

Ash is going to Kill me, but its worth it.