Chapter: 39

"What a night," I say, as Scott walks me to the door.

"I still can't believe he hacked your snapchat. Out of all the things he possibly could've done, he did that," Scott says shaking his head.

"What are all the other things he possibly could've done?" I teased.

"For starters, he could've started a conversation with you, or something, or, I don't know.... He could've texted one of your brothers or something."

"How tempting would that of been," I said, holding back an eye roll.

"Whatever. I suppose snapchat hacking is a normal occurrence," he admits defeat, "At least you had fun."

"Fun can't even explain tonight, it was so much more than that, it was unbelievable, thank you so much!" I say, turning towards him.

He pulls me in for a hug, and I kiss his cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I see the curtains move.

"Ash, I know we haven't really known each other that long, and that you kind of low key hate me, but will you please just consider this," he pauses, "Will you, Ash, please be my girlfriend?"

He is giving me an almost puppy dog face, and he looks like a dog begging for a treat. I let out a laugh.

I see his face drop, and he starts to turn away.

"Scott, wait! I wasn't laughing at the question, it's just," I laugh, "you looked like a puppy, and it was kind of really cute, so I just had laugh. But yeah, I suppose I can be your girlfriend."

"Really?"

"No, I'm joking."

He gives me a look:

I sigh, "Yes Scott, I realllllly want to be your girlfriend."

He is such a dimwit sometimes it's funny. Not to be mean or anything, but in the world of the English Language, yes means yes, and shouldn't be questioned.

He smiles, and leans in. I kiss him back.

//

I go inside, and head straight up to my room, not noticing the people coming in from the side door.

"Delly, you will never believe what just happened," I say, opening up the door.

I see the brunette pulling away from Rydel, and I put my hand in front of my eyes.

"And I will never believe what is going on right now! See ya later!" I say, shutting the door behind me.

Woah. Rydel and Ellington?

We all have had our suspicions, but they were never really confirmed until now, of course.

I went back downstairs, looking for someone else to tell my amazing news to.

I saw someone in the living room, so I ran up to tell them. "The most amazing thing just happened to me," I started, then abruptly stopped when I realized I didn't have a clue who the boy in front of me was.

"Um, who are you, and what are you doing in my house?" I backed away towards the stairs.

He began to say something, but I was already half way up the stairs.

"Sorry to interrupt again on your little, whatever the heck this is, but there is a boy in our living room and I have no idea who he is!"

Rydel hopped off her bed, and came with me downstairs.

We turned the corner into the living room and Rydel started laughing. "Ell, you can put the bat down, it's just Gus, my cousin." I turned around and saw Ellington with a pink, wooden baseball bat.