Chapter:8

Ross' POV

"So Ash, will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes lit up, and she put an even bigger smile on her face.

"Yes! And by the way I'm wearing my mis-matched polka dot socks right now," She shouted she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, not giving me a chance to reply.

I kissed back, obviously.

"Ash and Ross, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage!"

Rocky is such a kid.

That didn't stop the kiss though.

Ash' POV

I blushed when Rocky sang that, but that didn't stop me.

He helped me onto his lap, not breaking the kiss.

I would've stayed there all night and kissed Ross, but my lungs say otherwise.

We pulled apart, and we both smiled, panting.

Then went the fireworks, both kinds.

There was a little opening in the tree, and we had a perfect view of the fireworks.

After the fireworks, Ross helped me down, even though I didn't really need it, and he pulled a box out of his pocket.

"I forgot to give this to you earlier, so yah," He said handing me the box.

I opened it, and inside, was a beautiful silver heart shaped locket.

"Awe thanks Ross!" I said with tears gently falling down my face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked putting an arm around me, giving me a half-hug.

"Because I'm just happy, this night was so perfect, and you've made me happier then I've been in years," I told him.

"Ill find a way to make you even happier, even if that's the last thing I do," he smiled.

"I love you Ross."

"I love you to Ash."

We held hands, and walked on the shoreline, with the tide rolling over our feet.

We ditched our shoes awhile ago, not wanting them to get ruined.

"You never, opened the locket," Ross said turning his head in my direction.

"Your right," I said.

He un-clipped it from my neck, and handed it to me.

I opened it up, and Ross + Ash 7/21/14 was engraved on it.

I flipped it over, and 'Love, Ross' was engraved on the back.

I threw my arms around him, and we just stood there hugging.

We laid on the sand trying to find constellations. I found the Big Dipper, and Orion's Belt, and Ross found none.

Haha.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and I was trying to fight the urge to fall asleep.

"You can sleep if you want," Ross said looking at me.

I closed my eyes, and right before I fell asleep Ross kissed my forehead, and he let me use his chest as a pillow.

I think I finally found my soulmate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- This was a filler, but I promise the next chapter will be better! School, ccd, dance and gymnastics, starts this week, so ill try and update everyday still, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to💕 ~Ashley