Chapter: 23

Ash's POV

Rydel ran over to me and hugged me immediately. I, of course hugged back because she's my best friend. We didn't let go for a few seconds, and when we did, Rydel softly said, "Don't ever run away again!"

"Trust me, I won't," I said smiling.

Even though I didn't want them to find me, I still missed them, and want to go back. As long as Ross doesn't interfere.

"I need to make a phone call," Ross said walking away.

Umm okay? Weird.

"Sweetie, will you please go I the balcony for a minute, get some Greg air, you seem a little tense," My 'Aunt' Rosy said.

I find it a little weird calling her my Aunt, because she's my adopted aunt, but hey, I love her anyways.

I walked out on the balcony, and walked over to the railing.

I looked over the edge, and noticed for the first time how busy the streets were down below.

I heard the door close behind me, and I heard the lock click in place.

What the?

I turned around, and saw Ross leaning against the wall, holding his guitar.

No way is this happening.

I ran up to the door, and started banging on it, as hard as physically possible, hoping it'll shatter, or at least someone will answer.

I hope it's the latter, because I really cannot afford to buy a new door.

Everyone inside shook their heads, and mouthed sorry.

I will get them back for this at some point.

I stopped banging, and drug myself down the wall. I sat against it, with my knees to my head.

"Look, Ash, I am so sorry," Ross said sitting next to me.

I want to forgive him so badly, but I know I shouldn't. He told me he hated me, and I can't forgive him that easily.

I scooted away from him, and he sighed heavily.

I could've sworn I saw a tear run down his face, but I wasn't sure.

"Ash, please forgive me! I will do anything! I was an idiot that other day, I have no idea what got into me, and I'm so sorry. You're my everything, and I have absolutely no idea what I'd do without you.

You're the love of my life, and I can't believe I risked losing you, because I was angry about the kiss, but I don't care! You can go around kissing the rest of my brothers too, but I wouldn't care, just as long as I could call you mine!" He pleaded.

He really does love me. I broke down sobbing, and Ross pulled me too his chest. I didn't reject him this time, because I really needed comfort right now.

I gripped onto his shirt, with my less-hurt arm, and continued to cry. He rubbed my back and said, "Don't worry everything's okay now."

Psh okay.

My crying slowed down and I pulled away, still sniffling a little bit.

Ross stood up, and started to play a song that I never heard before.

Interesting.

"Today I feel like running naked through your street,

To get your attention, whoa oh oh,

I broke up with my girl so tell me where to meet,

Or did I mention, whoa oh oh!

I dream on, dream about you,