Chapter: 14

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

"Ash wake up!" Rydel screamed in my ear.

"Do I have to?" I complained.

"Do you wanna be late for school?" She asked.

Crap, I forgot school was today.

"No, but while I'm showering will you pick an outfit out for me, please!" I told her.

"Do you really need an answer to that?" She giggled.

I stripped off my clothes, and jumped in the shower. I was almost done when Rydel came in and put my clothes on the counter.

I turned the water off, and through on the clothes she picked out for me. It was a white tube top, with a black leather jacket, and a red skater-skirt.

Rydel couldn't have picked out a better outfit.

I walked into our bedroom, and Rydel was sitting there, with a pair of black converse, and some jewelry.

"You are truly amazing," I told her.

She blushed, and said,"Thanks, and put your shoes and jewelry on, while I crimp your hair.

When she finished, I looked in the mirror.

My eyes popped out of my head, as I saw how pretty I looked.

"Thank you so much Delly, I look gorgeous," I exclaimed.

"No problem," she blushed, "And you always look gorgeous!"

Now it was my turn to blush.

"You better hurry up and get down there, or your going to be late!" She ushered me out the door.

I walked down downstairs, and everyone's eyes were on me.

And, all of their jaws were dropped.

"Umm, hey guys," I said making my way to my seat at the table.

More staring.

"You look beautiful," Ross said still staring.

"Thank you, and it's all thanks to Rydel," I smiled.

"You really do look gorgeous," Riker said.

I blushed again.

There was an awkward silence, so I decided to break it.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Pancakes!" Stormie/mom said.

"Yummy!" I replied.

I sometimes I call her Stormie, and I sometimes call her mom, I can't make up my mind what to call her yet.

She placed the plate of pancakes on the table, and we all dug in.

~~~~~~

"Don't be nervous," Ross said to me, "everybody loves you, and as long as you stay with us, you'll be fine."

"Okay," I replied still a tad nervous.

Ross walked on my left, and beside him was Callie. On my right, was Ryland, then Rocky, and then Danni.

I grabbed Ross' hand for support, and we walked inside.

Everyone that was in there was staring at us, because we're famous, or I'm just that gorgeous, I don't know.

We stopped in the office, and we all got our schedules.

I have Art, Math, Biology, chemistry, and then music.

I have all my classes with Ross, and Callie, and I only have Art, biology, and music with Danni.

All of our lockers were next to each other, thankfully, and once we stopped at them, we all made our way to art.

We walked in and the teacher's name was Miss. Montez, she seemed nice enough.

We sat at the back of the classroom, and automatically all the girls started getting dreamy-eyed over Ross.

During concerts, it's enough, but during school, it's just annoying.

One came over and started playing with Ross' hair. That's it, I can't take it anymore.

I reached over, and kissed him. That certainly made her move.

I pulled back and looked at the now angry girl that was flirting at Ross.

"What the hell was that?" She said.

"Am I not aloud to kiss my boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah, we've been dating for almost 2 months now, catch up," I said.

She was at a lost for words, and she stomped back to her seat.

"Someone is jealous," Ross smirked.

"You wouldn't be happy, if a guy came up to me and that," I said crossing my arms.

"Too-shay," he said.

"You too are ridiculous," Callie said from next to us.

"Oh come on, we're the ridiculous ones? You're the one that has been flirting with Rocky every second of everyday!" I retorted.

She blushed, and sunk back in her seat.

"Looks like someone has a crush," Danni said mocking Callie.

Callie put her hands over her face, trying to cover her tomato red cheeks.

~~~~

Miss. Montez, was really nice like I suspected, but my math teacher was the opposite of that.

He assigned us 3 pages of homework on the first day, like what teacher does that?

I walked out of the classroom with Ross, and Callie, and we made our way to the lunchroom.

We sat down at the table where Rocky, Ryland, Danni, and Ryland's friend Jake was sitting.

"Hey guys," I said.

I got a chorus if heys from around the table.

I took a bite out of my apple, still annoyed over Mr. Liden.

"Mr. Liden, is a jerk," I said sipping my juice.

"I know," Ryland said, "The one time he sent me to the office for answering a question wrong." He rolled his eyes.

For the rest of lunch, we joked around, until we had to go to 4th period.

Biology here I come.

~~~~~~~

"Thank gosh, were home!" I said throwing my school bag on the ground, and plopping on the couch.

The rest of the day was okay, music was probably my favorite class.

Ross, Callie and I were on our way to chemistry, when a ninth grader came up to us, and asked for a picture and a autograph.

That was pretty cool, if I must say so myself.

I walked info the kitchen to get a snack when I saw Rocky and Callie in a make-out session.

"I'm just gonna back away now," I said catching there attention.

A/N- This was kinda a filler but at least it's a chapter;) Theres gonna be some drama coming up soon tho:) ~Ash