Chapter: 37

"I don't want you talking to that guy!" Ross said.

"Why not! You haven't met him before to have a reason to! And even if its about a different reason that I don't want to talk about, you are talking to another girl, so why can't I talk to another boy. And its just that. Talking. That is all. We're not even friends," I say, crossing my arms.

Ross and I haven't had a normal conversation in weeks and I'm getting tired of it.

"If you move out next year, than what? Will all our memories be nothing?" He asked.

"Who said I'm moving out? Just because we would have the opportunity to be together again doesn't mean I will drop being happy to do so! Don't you get it Ross, I finally am part of a family and I would like to keep it that way if you don't mind," I said walking out and slamming the door in his face.

I stalked off to Delly and I's room, locked the door, and plopped onto my bed face first. I let out a frustrated scream.

A few minutes later I heard a soft knock on the door, and went to answer it.

"I freaking swear Ross," I growled, and then looked to see it was Riker. "Sorry," I mumbled.

 I let the door open just in case he wanted to come in.

"You alright? I heard you and Ross arguing, and it didn't sound like it went well," He said sitting down next to me.

"It didn't. Why else do you think I would be sitting here moping around for?"

"I don't know, you could've lost your phone or something," He retorted lamely.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Riker, it's just that he's been putting me in such a bad mood recently," I sighed.

"Its alright. Hey, how about I take you out for some ice cream or something?" He asked.

"Ice cream sounds good, but do you want to know what sounds even better? Italian ice," I said, nodding my head.

"Alrighty, off to Get Shaved we go!"

"What on Earth type of music do you listen to?" I said looking through his CD's in his car.

"The good stuff."

"Maybe in Asgard this stuff is good, but definitely not on planet Earth. Are you sure you're not a lost son of Thor or something?" I asked.

"Stop trashing my music, I am taking you out for italian ice you know," He said.

"I guess I'll have to find another topic of conversation," I sighed, "Thank you Riker, for doing this. Ross made me feel like I'm only a temporary part of the family, and that when I turn eighteen I magically won't be Ashley Lynch. I'm not even mad that he doesn't like Scott, because quite frankly I'm not a fan of him either. But seriously, thanks Riker."

"I'll always be here for you, that's what big brothers are for."

//

Scott Hale<3: I've been thinking..... and I was wondering if you actually don't like me, or if you are trying to do the male attempt of flirting

Scott Hale<3: Cause most males tease the female, but in this case its the other way around

Me: Oh shush your mouth would ya! You should be insanely flattered that I'm taking precious time out of my life to text you.

Scott Hale<3: I never said I wasn't flattered, I was just indirectly stating that I believe you are attracted to me

Me: Am not!!!