Chapter: 2

Did he just say what I think he said?

"Yes, I did," he replied chuckling.

Ugh, why do I keep doing that!?

"Yeah, well um, I'm going to go, uhh change, see ya," I said at a loss for words. I pried his arms off of me, and I ran up to me and Rydel's room. I shut the door, and locked it.

I crawled under my bed and stayed like that for who knows how long.

I can't believe he just said that to me. Why would he say that to me? I'm no where close to beautiful. I cannot have feelings for him, and he cannot have feelings for me.

Rydel knocked on the door, and asked if she can come in. "Yea, I guess, hold on," I said crawling out from under the bed, to unlock the door. I slid back under, and continued being confused.

Rydel soon crawled under with me, and she gave me the best hug she could from underneath a bed.

"So you like Ross?" She said.

"Nooo," I said.

Maybe.

Yes?

No.

"Then why'd you run off like that after he called you beautiful?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"As I said, I went to get changed, duh."

"Umm, I'm pretty sure being curled up in a ball under your bed isn't changing," she said chuckling.

"This could be my way of changing ya know," I said.

"Okay, whatever," she said laughing, "and he obviously likes you, you obviously like him to, but you said you don't so whatever."

Wait, did he just say he likes me?

"Did you just say he likes me?" I ask with wide eyes

"Now if you don't like him, why are you excited about him liking you?" She said.

What a smart ass.

"We'll played sister," I said narrowing my eyes, "well played, but so what if I like him?"

"Well, I suggest you go back downstairs and talk to him girl!" She said.

"Fine," I answered.

I dragged my feet back downstairs, and I found Ross still on the couch in the living room.

He looked up and half-smiled. "I thought you were getting changed?" He said.

I shrugged and looked down.

I walked over to where Ross was sitting, and sat on his lap, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

We stayed like that not talking, until I realized how incredibly hungry I was.

I sat up, and grabbed his wrist, dragging him into the kitchen.

"Help me make, pancakes," I said, getting out the mix.

"Fine," he replied.

I got bored, so I decided to make it, fun.

I filled up the ladle thing with pancake mix, and flung some at Ross, while he wasnt looking.

Turns out, making things 'funner' wasn't exactly the best idea, because well, heh heh, he may have cracked an egg over my head.

I pulled out the syrup, and sprayed it all over the front of his shirt.

"Oh no you didn't," he said smirking.

"Oh yes I did!" I replied snapping my fingers with it.

"Well somebody, apparently wants a hug," he said opening up his arms.

My eyes widened, as I realized what he was doing.

I tried to run, but he is just to darn fast.

He hugged me, and then flung me over his shoulder.

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH!" I shouted. "You better put me back down!" I started pounding on his back, but he just kept on going.

We started approaching the pool.

Oh no.

"Don't worry, I'll put you down," he said smirking.

"I didn't mean here! Don't you dare drop-"

Yep.

He did.

He dropped me into the pool, but, I managed to grab onto his wrist just as I was about to go under.

Haha. Sucker.

We both surfaced, and turns out we were alot closer then I had planned to be.

He brushed away a piece of my hair, and he started to lean in.

OH MY STARS!

I also started to lean in, and we were just about to close the gap when, Rocky, decided to interrupt us.

He cannon balled into the pool.

Ross and I quickly seperated, and I hopped out of the pool, remembering I still had some syrup on me.

Ross hopped out to, and grabbed his phone he took a picture of us, for what reason though?

I heard my phone start blowing up inside.

I went in, and grabbed it. I went on my twitter, and now I know why he took the picture.

@Rossr5: @Ash_is_boss : We got ourselves into a little mess didn't we? haha #pancakesgonewrong

I can't believe he just posted that on twitter. But most of all, I can't believe that I just gained 450 followers in two minutes!

I looked at some of the tweets, people have been sending me, and one in particular, caught my eye.

@r5_forever: @rossr5 @Ash_is_Boss: Looks like Ross has a girlfriend! I think they're cute together! #Roshforever

Linked to it, was a picture of our almost kiss... How did they get that?!

••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- How are you guys liking Life With the Lynch's? Sorry for the grammar errors, if there are any, it's just that I wrote this at like 11:00 PM and I'm tired, and I wanna go to bed, so I didn't spell check it or whatever.

Remember to Comment, vote, and maybe even fan?💕