Chapter: 29

Ash's Picture up top, or if on a computer to the side;) Ash is played by Melissa Benoist from Glee

~~~~~~~~
Rydel's POV
~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys," Mom says, "Enough practice for today back to being grounded!"

Bleh.

"Good thing I don't live in this house," Ell says walking to the door.

"Not so fast Mister," I say grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling him towards me, "You were in the party business too."

"Um, that wasn't me, that was my twin brother," he paused trying to think of a name.

He lifted up his arm and scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah, I got nothing."

I skipped up the stairs, and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. I started to walk to the steps, when I felt someone plow into me.

"What the heck?!" I screeched massing my elbow after it slammed into the floor.

I looked up and saw Rocky standing over me while Ross was running up the stairs.

"Race?" I asked.

"Yup."

"You'll get him next time," I said.

I got up, and straightened my shirt and shorts, and went upstairs. I opened up the bedroom door, and Ash wasn't in there.

"Guys," I said sticking my head out of my door, "Is Ash in any if your rooms? Cause she's not in here."

"Nope," Riker and Ryland said sticking there heads out their doors at the same time.

I plopped onto my pink bed, and started brainstorming ideas of where she could possibly be.

"Hmm," I mumbled to myself. Doesn't she like that one tree outside of our window?

I stuck my head out the window and saw Ash sitting up in the tree.

"Ash?" I shouted.

Apparently she was sleeping because she jumped up and fell out of the tree!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I shouted out the window. I heard a splash and new she fell into the pool.

Thank god.

"What's all the ruckus about?" The boys questioned walking into my room.

"Take a look for yourselves," I say stepping away from the window.

Rocky walked over first and started laughing his head off. Then Ross started giggling.

Typical.

Everybody joined then because Ross' giggles are very contagious. I feel bad about laughing but I just can't stop.

Rocky pulled out his phone and took a picture of Ash.

My phone dinged, and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a twitter notification.

@rockyr5: @rydelr5 @rikerr5 @rossr5 @rylandr5 @ratliffr5 @Ash_is_Boss Someone had a little...incident, I guess you can say (*Insert picture of Ash in the pool here)

I went downstairs with Riker, and pulled out some towels.

"What are you guys doing out of your rooms?" Mom asked.

"Ash fell out if the tree," Riker said.

"Oh dear god! Is she okay?" She said with a look of panic on her face.

"Oh yeah, she fell into the pool," I said with a slight giggle.

She put her hand on her chest where her heart would be and sighed.